The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (110 Viewers)

This is cruel and unusual punishment.
90382273-84B5-4754-8680-0B1D4362F344.gif

Very old, unfortunately. I keep getting these messages from Google about them downsizing storage space and deleting old files. I came across it while moving files from my Google Drive to the Synology NAS I recently got.
+1 for Synology NAS :tup:

I thought they were a new shipment of PCF area rugs and dealer buttons at first.

+1 for Synology NAS :tup:

I thought they were a new shipment of PCF area rugs and dealer buttons at first.
“Dealer buttons”

“Hello, can I order 20,000 dealer buttons, but 39mm with differing edge spots and denominations.”

“Yes sir, they are very strange dealer buttons. Do you take PayPal?”

Ken (@kk405) sold me 11 of those amazing 8V 1984 Olympics chips, and I had to have more. Much thanks to Andrew (@duffman) for pointing me in the right direction.

Also; finally getting my Aztar $5 project underway.

View attachment 634159
Where is a mixed emotion emoji when you need one.

I just think of all those incomplete AS Tourney sample sets out there that will stay incomplete

Last edited:
Ken (@kk405) sold me 11 of those amazing 8V 1984 Olympics chips, and I had to have more. Much thanks to Andrew (@duffman) for pointing me in the right direction.

Also; finally getting my Aztar $5 project underway.

View attachment 634159
Those are definitely interesting as Aztar $5s, I’ve liked it when I saw it done multiple times in the past. I’m always curious if people care about one retrofitted non leaded chip in an otherwise leaded lineup. I guess it’s no big deal since it keeps happening.

Those are definitely interesting as Aztar $5s, I’ve liked it when I saw it done multiple times in the past. I’m always curious if people care about one retrofitted non leaded chip in an otherwise leaded lineup. I guess it’s no big deal since it keeps happening.
Disclaimer: I'm OCD, but I couldn't deal with a non leaded chip in the leaded lineup.
D4F9666C-D99C-49BA-A78D-B185A5692ED1.jpeg

Last edited:
The only leaded chip I have that could work that also has a shaped inlay is the People’s Choice $5. But it would be a travesty to murder those.

I have flirted with putting together a full leaded Aztar set and think their decision to make the $1 shaped is a godsend since the $5s are so hideous. Round/circle is a shape after-all and would be the only one of that kind in an Aztar lineup if slotted in at the $5-spot. Makes it so you do not have to murder unique shaped inlays. Do you prefer two hub-inlays at the $1 and $5 spot, like what would be the lineup with the PC or PCA chips (not that you are going to do that), or a round $5 with that all in mind?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom