The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (109 Viewers)

Going to give Faded Spade a try at our game tonight! Also got a shuffle stack of Matsui and Gemaco chips to try out. Thanks to @The Chip Exchange for great service and awesome prices!

image.jpg

Going to give Faded Spade a try at our game tonight! Also got a shuffle stack of Matsui and Gemaco chips to try out. Thanks to @The Chip Exchange for great service and awesome prices!

View attachment 633223
Try the V2 Faded Spade if you don't like these. They played well enough out of the box when I put them into play, but they bowed really easily a few weeks later when I checked on them again.

Try the V2 Faded Spade if you don't like these. They played well enough out of the box when I put them into play, but they bowed really easily a few weeks later when I checked on them again.

Good to know! What did they change on the V2? Just made them less likely to bow?

Good to know! What did they change on the V2? Just made them less likely to bow?
The card stock is noticeably brighter white than the V1's. It may be different stock all together but still from the same manufacturer if that makes sense. I've had a bridge size set of V2's opened for over 6 months and no bowing yet :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom