The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (128 Viewers)

Thank you @ReallyGoodUsername for all the racks of goodies.

Even got a few eBay items and ammo today!!
843216CB-546D-4C4A-9C3F-6C693BACA747.jpeg
8EA7F867-298D-43E8-9568-7029AABECBC0.jpeg
995604C9-3AA6-4353-AA31-58ED9F33DF3B.jpeg

Where is a mixed emotion emoji when you need one.

I just think of all those incomplete AS Tourney sample sets out there that will stay incomplete

I feel the same way. These look so good as re-labels in the Aztar line-up, but they're such great hotstamps all by themselves and it always pains me to see them murdered.

Got these Dal Negro NTPs from Kardwell today. I know a bunch of members have had bad experiences with Kardwell, but I’ve had 15 plus transactions from them without issue. These Cards are Poker Jumbo and have become one of my favorite decks out of all my 100% plastic decks. I would say I have close to 50 plus deck sets of all brands such as Faded Spade, Copag, Modiano, KEM, Aristo Club, A Plus, Gemaco, Dal Negro, Bullet, Desjgn, Davinci, & Cartamundi, I have a lot to compare these to and like the feel and texture of these cards a lot. They come in Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow.

CBCA7C6E-254E-4D0B-A659-A8AC49B994BC.jpeg

Got this for the cave today. This replaced the plain white clock my wife put up last year in my cave. That white clock will now be used to teach my son so he will be able to tell time. His response is always why do I need to learn that when we have digital clocks in the house? I paid $10 for this clock below which was worth it to me.

D4666DDA-EA18-4D05-8575-6E0981C37055.jpeg

Got these Dal Negro NTPs from Kardwell today. I know a bunch of members have had bad experiences with Kardwell, but I’ve had 15 plus transactions from them without issue. These Cards are Poker Jumbo and have become one of my favorite decks out of all my 100% plastic decks. I would say I have close to 50 plus deck sets of all brands such as Faded Spade, Copag, Modiano, KEM, Aristo Club, A Plus, Gemaco, Dal Negro, Bullet, Desjgn, Davinci, & Cartamundi, I have a lot to compare these to and like the feel and texture of these cards a lot. They come in Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow.

View attachment 634907

Got this for the cave today. This replaced the plain white clock my wife put up last year in my cave. That white clock will now be used to teach my son so he will be able to tell time. His response is always why do I need to learn that when we have digital clocks in the house? I paid $10 for this clock below which was worth it to me.

View attachment 634915
I was in the same boat with Kardwell until a month ago. All good experiences until they shorted me a red deck of the same cards you got. Now on my shit list. They haven't responded to my emails to complain and requesting refund or sending out a replacement of the deck missing from the initial order.

I was in the same boat with Kardwell until a month ago. All good experiences until they shorted me a red deck of the same cards you got. Now on my shit list. They haven't responded to my emails to complain and requesting refund or sending out a replacement of the deck missing from the initial order.m
Joe they have a phone number you can call which I’ve called them during the Pandemic in May/June. They also are located in Parsippany for one transaction they gave me the option of driving up there and picking the order up. I just had them ship it instead. For me the Phone worked best with them. The Email I’m not sure if that is working or the best way to get them. They once didn’t have an option for USPS on their website. I called them up and spoke to the lady and she seemed surprised. She told me give them 30 minutes to check it out. I checked an hour later and it was fixed. The ridiculous UPS shipping prices everyone complained about their shipping being so high was fixed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom