The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (71 Viewers)

How’s the USPS doing these days? I’ve had two parcels sitting in LA since 22nd January.
My two boxes from CPC were shipped on January 26th and took 15 and 16 days respectively to make it from the factory to Swiss soil, where they both still remain in customs limbo. With any luck they should clear customs this upcoming week :)

In any case, a vast improvement from last Spring/Summer, when I had several USPS packages take 2+ months to arrive.

My two boxes from CPC were shipped on January 26th and took 15 and 16 days respectively to make it from the factory to Swiss soil, where they both still remain in customs limbo. With any luck they should clear customs this upcoming week :)

In any case, a vast improvement from last Spring/Summer, when I had several USPS packages take 2+ months to arrive.

Maybe next time have them sent directly to the Canadian Embassy? Betcha it would be faster.

what carrier website are you using for tracking? usps or royal mail?
And just like magic... we’re on the move again (well one package is, the other one hasn’t changed).
398F1DCB-4684-4E44-BB42-5B1587732028.jpeg

First time seeing Papaya as an ingredient in a hot sauce. Sounds absolutely delicious. @Darson, where is this on the Scoville scale, do you know?
Absolutely no idea! It’s not stupid hot though and I also find that heat decreases a little over time. The Dorset naga by itself is around a million.

Sorry for the dumb question, but do packages from inside the EU go through the same customs process? I would suspect they don’t take as long to process.

Sorry for the dumb question, but do packages from inside the EU go through the same customs process? I would suspect they don’t take as long to process.
@Coyote beat me to it, though generally speaking, when ordering from most online EU retailers outside of Switzerland, customs fees and taxes are built into the pricing for Swiss customers, so those types of things avoid customs delays. Private shipments are another story and go through the same customs process as packages coming from the U.S.

Inter-EU shipments avoid all of that hassle. One can think of shipping within the EU as being similar to CONUS shipping (except with higher shipping costs vs. USPS).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom