The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (96 Viewers)

Haven't posted in a wile...will go back to Zen mode again after this....but TY all for the recent trades/sales, as several sets are complete now.. here's just a couple of barrels that just arrived:

View attachment 628313 View attachment 628314

Last 3 racks...I think...maybe one more rack of T5K...not sure :nailbite:

ESPT Add-on.png

....and here's my 44m set folks, all oiled up and in their glory! More on the backstory here

Mail day in germany!

I'm gonna use this platform to make sure everyone sees this:
@tootsmagoots is a stand-up guy and a very generous one to boot.
After a very ugly dibs fight in his sales thread, not only did he honor my dibs after being approached by people trying to snag away these chips with higher bids, he also included several sample chips, 2 chipracks and 5 spacers all free of charge. And this after he had been told by others that he underpriced this beautiful rack of aztars that I was lucky enough to get first dibs on.

Thank you for the great sale sir and the bomb proof packaging.

As I've read here: if the buyer doesn't scream out the name of the seller several times in anger while trying to unpack the chips, the packing wasnt done right.

IMG_20210217_154014.jpg

Surprise singles!
IMG_20210217_154309.jpg

Beautiful. :)

Mail day in germany!

I'm gonna use this platform to make sure everyone sees this:
@tootsmagoots is a stand-up guy and a very generous one to boot.
After a very ugly dibs fight in his sales thread, not only did he honor my dibs after being approached by people trying to snag away these chips with higher bids, he also included several sample chips, 2 chipracks and 5 spacers all free of charge. And this after he had been told by others that he underpriced this beautiful rack of aztars that I was lucky enough to get first dibs on.

Thank you for the great sale sir and the bomb proof packaging.

As I've read here: if the buyer doesn't scream out the name of the seller several times in anger while trying to unpack the chips, the packing wasnt done right.

View attachment 638196
Surprise singles!
View attachment 638204
Beautiful. :)

I personally think @tootsmagoots should come back and be active. In a crazy twist, that thread ended up being one of the best things to happen to PCF this year, no sarcasm there. I don’t think I stopped laughing for 3 straight days.

P.S. Touché on the packing and generosity. PCF brownie points, if there is such a thing.

Can't back the in years part, but agreed with @horseshoez that it was entertaining, but there also has been a marked change in sellers clarifying dibs in the original post. Also like the approach some are taking on the 24h dibs bucket on certain items

Can't back the in years part, but agreed with @horseshoez that it was entertaining, but there also has been a marked change in sellers clarifying dibs in the original post. Also like the approach some are taking on the 24h dibs bucket on certain items

That too. I’ve got nothing to sell from my end but if I did, I’d probably be doing the 24hr dibs bucket approach too.

I like to mail my stuff with a balance. Want it to be opened without feeling like you just performed a CrossFit workout, but also be safe enough to withstand the beating of being in transit. Sometimes I open stuff and it’s just wrapped, taped, wrapped, taped, wrapped, taped, more tape. I promise you that 1mm more in tape offered no additional protection. None lol

Did I miss the post with your new CPC set? Isn't that a new avatar?
Should be delivered tomorrow, just as soon as I pay the Post their extortion fees.

I'll oil them up and take some proper photos of them on the weekend - it should be super sunny on the weekend, so the lighting should make for some great photos :)

I like to mail my stuff with a balance. Want it to be opened without feeling like you just performed a CrossFit workout, but also be safe enough to withstand the beating of being in transit. Sometimes I open stuff and it’s just wrapped, taped, wrapped, taped, wrapped, taped, more tape. I promise you that 1mm more in tape offered no additional protection. None lol
Better this than the guy who sent singles in a paper envelope that tore and arrived without any chips in it. -.-

There's a happy medium for sure. Just no need to be on either end of the spectrum. At least he didn't use packing tape. :tup:

I personally think @tootsmagoots should come back and be active.

I find it really hard to take anything seriously when using the name Tootsmagoots in the thread... that name just cancels out any seriousness that might be trying to come out of it

One box has turned up and the other is now in the UK so should be here soon!!

Thanks @Potsie1 and @allforcharity

First time I have held Bud Jones chips. I have to say that they look great in the flesh. I thought they would be “rubbery” but they’re pretty solid (freebie for the out of context folks).

I’m glad I bought them. So were the US customs guys who opened up the boxes and must have had a few games over the last 3 weeks.

One of the plus sides of the whole Brexit debacle. As soon as these landed in the UK they sailed right through customs and were here in a couple of days. This is my 3rd package to skip customs. So calling all UK chippers. Buy now and avoid the customs fees :D

98FB6D2D-B707-4C95-936E-5115358BEC14.jpeg

One box has turned up and the other is now in the UK so should be here soon!!

Thanks @Potsie1 and @allforcharity

First time I have held Bud Jones chips. I have to say that they look great in the flesh. I thought they would be “rubbery” but they’re pretty solid (freebie for the out of context folks).

I’m glad I bought them. So were the US customs guys who opened up the boxes and must have had a few games over the last 3 weeks.

One of the plus sides of the whole Brexit debacle. As soon as these landed in the UK they sailed right through customs and were here in a couple of days. This is my 3rd package to skip customs. So calling all UK chippers. Buy now and avoid the customs fees :D

View attachment 638268
That inlay... I always see a bug with weird eyes at first, and have to really zoom in to see what is actually going on there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom