The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (55 Viewers)

Let the oiling commence! o_O

View attachment 638912

This is gonna take forevvvvver...
It took me 5 days to do 800 chips. Oiled the first 400 day 1 upon receipt, day 2 flipped them, day 3 edge oiled the first 400 and compression oiled the other 400, day 4 flipped the second group, day 5 edge oiled the second group, and then finally day 6 was able to shoot pron.

Wow, USPS worked quickly this time. :wow:

Also, these chips are fire. o_O

Attempting to build my second limit set.

79F79E0D-B6D3-4D28-A2A6-F58AB99A4959.jpeg
52712AEB-99C9-4887-A1F7-5C645AA07604.jpeg
BC6FBE8A-58FD-4DF7-9689-82BFDDD67D6F.jpeg

Exciting mail day for me!

But first of all. BIG SHOUT OUT to and extreme gratitude to @Hammer2171 for being a deadset legend. Would not have been able to put this all together with out his assistance and reshipping. (Thank you to all who also offered to assist. I sincerely appreciated it).

So a few important chipping milestones in this box (or soon to be).

1st LFRB.
1st "New" set of Paulsons.
1st chips that I'll be attempting flatten.
1st chips that I will be murdering and relabelling.

Lots of fun things to look forward to completing.

Screenshot_20210219-090354_Gallery.jpg
20210219_081911.jpg
20210219_083553.jpg

So thats just half of the set. The next box with the other half will be on its way shortly now that this has arrived safely.

Edit. I can now see all the chip rust on those secondary snappers that everyone has been battling. I look forward to kicking its proverbial ass!

Last edited:
Love the combo, snappers look even better once cleaned.

Just be careful of handling them and mixing them up with other chips (like putting those $1s in the chip box). There is a bunch of that yellow dust that will shed, a lot isnt visible unless under a black light!
Thanks. I put them together for that pic and moved everything back. Probably not smart. I noticed the yellow all over the box lids.

Those are awesome. What are you pairing them with?
That is a great question, and where the hunt begins. It would be nice to be able to find others from the same as the 5's look sweet, but from what I have been able to find so far is they are not the easiest to find, so we see. I have some discovery cruise 1's, and they seem to work ok, but still looking around. So far it seems the search is narrowed to leaded paulsons, or anything leaded really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom