The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (84 Viewers)

Sweet trade with @Don Clay , thanks!!
B3158D05-CF1A-4661-A133-6BFB8E2E7543.jpeg

How these shuffle? Stiffness on the riffle more or less than Copags?
Sorry didn’t open to them yet, but I have other Gemaco’s which shuffle pretty good. I would say they are a little stiffer than copags for me.

Another cards day ...

IMG_20220517_185344~2.jpg

Copag Bridge Jumbo, Copag Bridge Regular, Copag Poker Jumbo and Cartamundi Poker Jumbo (acétate).

The Cartamundi red will pair with my blue Tobago ... The only difference is that the Tobago deck has an extra Joker.

IMG_20220517_185743~2.jpg

Great cards... The only concern is that the Joker is not usable.

IMG_20220517_190309~2.jpg

@Thomacetti , the Copag Poker Jumbo are identified as "made in Europe". Does it means BE stock ?

Last but not least, I've received a shipment notification from Classic Poker Chips today ! :love:

Last edited:
Mail days are few and far between... but. This one is totally worth sharing. I get a bubble mailer today, no idea who it is from. Open her up and OMG how damn cool!
20220517_155913.jpg

Thank you so much @i'm nobody that is such a thoughtful gift sir! No we do NOT have one... what makes it even cooler is being a frac collector
20220517_155925.jpg

It's a quarter!

So I do have a $1 from the convention last year. Another chipper told me "hey there is a BEN chip in @CaliKing21 Amins bin!" I said you holdin out on Mr Mr. Armin?? He said If I could find it, I could have it! Well I did, cleaned it up, it lives in a capper
20220517_160034.jpg

Thank You both! Also thanks for the note Tim, I still keep every single one and plan to make an appreciation wall someday from all the notes I have recieved from fellow chippers!

Mail days are few and far between... but. This one is totally worth sharing. I get a bubble mailer today, no idea who it is from. Open her up and OMG how damn cool!
View attachment 912854
Thank you so much @i'm nobody that is such a thoughtful gift sir! No we do NOT have one... what makes it even cooler is being a frac collector
View attachment 912857
It's a quarter!

So I do have a $1 from the convention last year. Another chipper told me "hey there is a BEN chip in @CaliKing21 Amins bin!" I said you holdin out on Mr Mr. Armin?? He said If I could find it, I could have it! Well I did, cleaned it up, it lives in a capper
View attachment 912858
Thank You both! Also thanks for the note Tim, I still keep every single one and plan to make an appreciation wall someday from all the notes I have recieved from fellow chippers!
My pleasure Ben and thanks for the kind words. And to all other chippers, I will keep my eyes opened for named chips if and when I ever come across them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom