The PCF Burger Pron Thread (18 Viewers)

Getting warmed up for the big boy!

Fudruckers double 3rd pound and double baccon with self serve pumped nacho cheese... already starting crushing my fries before I remember to take a quick photo! Lol
20220809_172930.jpg

Breezy went for the half pound with Egg and cheese!

Last edited:
Yep, and jalapenos. I'm a huge peanut butter guy, but this burger and the combo of ingredients scared the shit out of me. This was the last burger I tried on their menu and it turned out to be my favorite. Seriously, sounds awful, tastes amazing. Something about the combination of the peanut butter and jalapeno combo that just works.

Same story with the egg on a burger. Sounded horrific but the yolk bacon and burger mix is phenomenal.

Who knew? Not me.
I'm so in I love both of those as much as you maybe more on the peanutbutter lol

Thank god you said it before I had to lay the smack down. Five guys can’t possibly be the best fast food burgers when shake shack exists. Hands fucking down
I literally just said this lol way too expensive and not that good

• Haha
Reactions: DRG
Getting warmed up for the big boy!

Fudruckers double 3rd pound and double baccon with self serve pumped nacho cheese... already starting crushing my fries before I remember to take a quick photo! Lol
View attachment 964465
Breezy went for the half pound with Egg and cheese!
Damn! I haven’t seen a Fuddruckers in ages! Used to love that place and their burgers when I was younger.

Fuck yeah, get some!

Triple BBQ burger from local sports bar with amazing waffle fries:
99124186-E5DF-4F40-8BB1-7839B18DFD94.jpeg

Pork Belly Erything burger from my local favorite brewery (Arizona Wilderness):
A0F3E1D0-B972-4006-9B9C-129F6FC519E3.jpeg

If you gotta ask, you aren’t initiated…

B9FFF4AC-A31D-4D4F-81F6-F32F3FF22B61.jpeg

The unassuming but very good Whataburger:
A989F286-3AEE-4F4B-B81E-9A3DCF061A41.jpeg

Happy in the Vallley with Rehab Burger in Old Town Scottsdale. These are mudderfuckin deeeelicious and they have a ton to choose from. I adore their patty melt but if you’re legit hungover the cure is either the green chile burger, the egg over easy burger, or the one pictured here - the Philly cheesesteak burger. It’s a burger, with a Philly cheesesteak on top.

You can order these relapse size (one patty) or my favorite - rehab size (TWO perfect Patties).

Shout out to my Instagram where you can follow me eating and losing chips and petting dogs.

BEE35543-7B23-4F92-9FC2-732F56C25548.jpeg

AC06AF2B-72E7-4C20-A124-57C179C52892.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, so 1/2 lb of Bison, Jalapeños, Tomatoes, and Avocado with Junction BBQ-Coffee Jalapeño Sauce....on a Dave's killer bread bun, all home made, healthy AF!
20220807_194819.jpg

The poster gets no compensation for this link... Coffee Jalapeño and the Ghost train are some of the most evenly balanced spicy BBQ sauces I've ever had:

https://junctionbbq.com/

Jus' Sayin'

Ok, so 1/2 lb of Bison, Jalapeños, Tomatoes, and Avocado with Junction BBQ-Coffee Jalapeño Sauce....on a Dave's killer bread bun, all home made, healthy AF!
View attachment 964559

The poster gets no compensation for this link... Coffee Jalapeño and the Ghost train are some of the most evenly balanced spicy BBQ sauces I've ever had:

Jus' Sayin'
This looks amazing

I started making smash burgers

smash burgers are next level when you mix the following in with 1 lb of beef:
  • 1/2 stick melted butter
  • 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
throw a 1/4 pound ball onto a searing hot flat top, smash, cook for 3 minutes, flip, and melt some land-o-lakes yellow american over that under a melting dome and serve it on a grilled bun...can't beat it. no toppings needed.

Thank you! ~600 calories with 50g of protien, including whatever healthy veg of your choice. Lean, delicious, and actually good for you... go for it!
That sounds perfect! Where do you get the bison? .. Walmart carries it but I'm sure it's not as lean or clean as what you've used

Well... officially the last night of our Vacation... here we are at River City Cafe
20220813_180058.jpg

The picture previously shared
20220813_180130.jpg

And can confirm that Both @FordPickup92 and I both ordered the OMG burger!!

Challenge #4 accepted!! I have never failed... but not feeling great about being successful this time! This thing hurts man, pictures of this ridiculous mess to follow!!

Cheese curds and Fried Zuccini Apps! Yes... you have to prep for that burger, grease the pipes for that which is coming!! Lol
20220813_181541.jpg

Unfortunately a hurricane came up the ocean a few years ago and destroyed our Pier in Surfside Beach, SC... the new one... Oh My Freaking Lord, the new one is massive and concrete!
20220813_182138.jpg

Ocean side deck dinning is the BEST!!!

This is my kind of thread. I have several in mind to share. I'll start with JCWs since we ate there tonight. I got the hickory bbq bacon +jalapenos, wife got the jalapeno bacon. The real treat here is the cheese fries with what they call the ultimate dipping sauce: Hickory sauce + mayo. Delicious! The cheese fries and sauce are a throwback to an old restaurant we used to have around here called Training Table where they had phones at each table and you'd call your order in and it would ring when it was ready to go pick up.

PXL_20220814_024559197.jpg

PXL_20220814_030258336.jpg

This is my kind of thread. I have several in mind to share. I'll start with JCWs since we ate there tonight. I got the hickory bbq bacon +jalapenos, wife got the jalapeno bacon. The real treat here is the cheese fries with what they call the ultimate dipping sauce: Hickory sauce + mayo. Delicious! The cheese fries and sauce are a throwback to an old restaurant we used to have around here called Training Table where they had phones at each table and you'd call your order in and it would ring when it was ready to go pick up.

View attachment 967008
View attachment 967009
....... When are you taking me there?

20220816_065723.jpg

So what we're looking at here is a smashburger with 2 quarter pound paties. I didn't smash them as hard as I usually do since I wanted to get thicker burgers.

While the grill was heating up I had an onion and a tomato dressed with salt and Melinda's scotch bonnet sauce placed inside. I usually go with raw vegetables on burgers, but I like mixing it up every now and then.

This was the last supper in the summer cottage this year. Alas, I will not be posting here nor in the "Hi, Steaks" thread as often.

View attachment 964559

Jus' Sayin'
Looks awesome but don’t they want to cook before assembly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom