The Watch Thread (16 Viewers)

Tried the SPB451 the other day. That blue sunburst dial with the aluminum bezel made it very difficult to walk out without buying. I'm not sure about the 4 o'clock date window on an MAS62. No date would have worked. What you guys think?

View attachment 1372484
I think with the color of the date wheel the window is pretty unobtrusive and I wouldn't notice it most of the time. It's almost like a no-date with the full lume pip @ 3 and you get a date complication.

Unboxing…

IMG_9451.jpeg

Hey all, not sure this is an appropriate place to post this request, so I apologize in advance if I’m in the wrong.

I’ve decided to sell my A. Lange Saxonia as I just find myself gravitating to other watches…I’d love to sell on PCF to avoid fees, taxes, etc, but I’m also ok selling to a third party if that’s the best route. Any advice? It’s an early 2000’s piece that I bought used from a reputable retailer in Las Vegas in 2018 for about $15k. Really quite beautiful. I have all of my 2018 purchase paperwork, but not the original paperwork or original box. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks all!!

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpeg
    IMG_0134.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0380.png
    IMG_0380.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0379.png
    IMG_0379.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 37
Hey all, not sure this is an appropriate place to post this request, so I apologize in advance if I’m in the wrong.

I’ve decided to sell my A. Lange Saxonia as I just find myself gravitating to other watches…I’d love to sell on PCF to avoid fees, taxes, etc, but I’m also ok selling to a third party if that’s the best route. Any advice? It’s an early 2000’s piece that I bought used from a reputable retailer in Las Vegas in 2018 for about $15k. Really quite beautiful. I have all of my 2018 purchase paperwork, but not the original paperwork or original box. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks all!!
BEAUTIFUL watch!! I'm "contemplating" a Lange 1 for retirement, but love this watch as well. Unfortunately, I still have a couple of years to retirement. ):

BEAUTIFUL watch!! I'm "contemplating" a Lange 1 for retirement, but love this watch as well. Unfortunately, I still have a couple of years to retirement. ):
Thanks!! I fell in love with it the second I saw it…but the more I learned about watches, the more my tastes changed slightly, and while I still think it’s gorgeous, I find myself steering towards other watches…but seriously, I used to wind it and just stare at the movement…such an incredible work of art

Beautiful watch. I don’t really have a good reason, but I find that over time I have really come to appreciate a nice manual movement.
To some degree, even more so then automatics.

I don’t like having to wind an automatic for some reason. Yet, for some unexplained reason I really like having to regularly wind my manual watches.

Like I said, there is absolutely no logic here except I really like manual watches- lol.

Just a lovely white metal time only watch, one of the great ones and at a solid price. If I didn’t already have that spot filled in my collection, I’d jump.

Are you looking to replace it? I’m sure vendors would be interested in it as a trade. Chrono24 might be another option, but I don’t have experience actually selling there.

Last edited:
Just a lovely whit metal time only watch, one of the great ones and at a solid price. If I didn’t already have that spot filled in my collection, I’d jump.

Are you looking to replace it? I’m sure vendors would be interested in it as a trade. Chrono24 might be another option, but I don’t have experience actually selling there.
Thanks! Yes and no, there’s a few more complicated pieces that I’d love to get in time, but for now I’m just looking to sell this one.

Beautiful watch. I don’t really have a good reason, but I find that over time I have really come to appreciate a nice manual movement.
To some degree, even more so then automatics.

I don’t like having to wind an automatic for some reason. Yet, for some unexplained reason I really like having to regularly wind my manual watches.

Like I said, there is absolutely no logic here except I really like manual watches- lol.
Thanks! And yeah, I love them too! It’s like driving stick shift…makes you feel more connected to the watch :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom