Tiger Palace Showcase Thread! (42 Viewers)

I seriously love these so much, so glad to even have just a barrel. 43mm just feels right.
B5AAD0B8-2F07-40B8-A4EF-E08D9D25E5A5.jpeg

I just can't wait for tonight's poker round in my house with some PCF chippers and friends from the Cologne area. After just one little "cash game experience" with only a handfull of chips in play two weeks ago, my Tiger Palace Limit set will loose its virginity tonight :-D I hope it won't hurt :-D

Last edited:
I just can't wait for tonight's poker round in my house with some PCF chippers and friends from the Cologne area. After a just little "cash game experience" with only a handfull of chips in play two weeks ago, my Tiger Palace Limit set will loose its virginity tonight :-D I hope it won't hurt :-D
Things might get bloody there!

I have my doubts either... I will report... If I ain't got stabbed from behind... or on the river

Aside from a couple of barrels of primary $5ks, I finished my TP goal.
Ok one day later I'm already thinking something else. Anyone have primary $20s to throw in this lineup so that I can see how it looks. Would be appreciated.

thumbnail.jpg

*chefs kiss*

And here I am struggling to find a single barrel of $25s. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I have a lot to learn…some folks are obviously better at procuring the good stuff. I’ll get there someday…I think I need to try harder.

Got any secondary fracs?…

My new feline cash set! I am truly fully in love with these chips. It’s the gold stamped tiger! It just gets to me!
I couldn't agree more. I love the Tiger hotstamp and think the Tiger hot stamp set is a top tier set overall (think you mentioned similar thoughts in another post).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom