Tiger Palace Showcase Thread! (26 Viewers)

PXL_20230331_162821364.jpg
PXL_20230331_192743072~2.jpg

Got everything labeled from @Gear and @Wifey

Needless to say they look amazing. Since Mexican rose is hard to match they gave me pink AND Hawaii flower edge around the 500...I love the of the Hawaii flower so I'm keeping it for now!

Will cross post in testimonials

I’m just confused about how everyone got labels. Color me stupid, but it’s like 4 months wait time, and people have already got labels???

I think I’m missing something. Lol!
Not a fan when people piggy back orders. I don’t offer it other people bc it’s not fair. I have a que w gear and I’m several months out. I’ll add to the order by the time it’s my turn. But it will be my projects at the time.

I’m just confused about how everyone got labels. Color me stupid, but it’s like 4 months wait time, and people have already got labels???

I think I’m missing something. Lol!
Not a fan when people piggy back orders. I don’t offer it other people bc it’s not fair. I have a que w gear and I’m several months out. I’ll add to the order by the time it’s my turn. But it will be my projects at the time.
There is nothing nefarious here. These labels are from @dickthebaker who already had the sherbet match because of @JMC9389 's order.

If there was a polite way to say eff off I would here
people are ordering and getting stuff from gear all the time thats why there is a queue. So people are able to piggy back off their own orders as their order gets close to production. Its common practice to add to ones order at the last minute so to speak.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom