Tina Cards Mold- No Mold- Greek Mold- Web Mold Showcase (11 Viewers)

IMG_20240622_101339.jpg

Here's a shot of my newly arrived custom cash set

Dam! That label size really makes them pop! Ima have to order some on 43mm

Dam! That label size really makes them pop! Ima have to order some on 43mm
I went back to link your name to the post but I seen you had already seen them. I want to thank you for helping me so much with this project. It never would have happened if it wasn't for your:tup: assistance!!

Holy smokes! What tourney formats is this supporting? How many runners, starting stacks, etc?
I do this weird thing with all of my tourney sets. They can all support 2 structures. So this set can handle a T100 tournament for 25 people 10/8/10/1 or it can be a T500 tournament for 25 people (I always plan for a max 3 full tables of 8) with a 10/10/7/2. I have alot of tournament sets but nothing above a T25 so I look forward to trying some other structures. :cool

Last edited:
The more I think about your denom color choices, the more I like it. Nice work.
Thanks, man! I host a micro stakes game but also like the higher-denom colors of the KGB chipset (especially red, green, black, and violet). This seemed a natural way to go, and I'm very satisfied. Glad others in the forum like it, too.

Last edited:
Thanks, man! I host a micro stakes game but also like the higher-denom colors of the KGB chipset (especially red, green, black, and violet). This seemed a natural way to go, and I'm very satisfied. Glad others in the forum like it, too.
After seeing yours, I kinda wish I'd gone that way with mine. Oh well, I'm still going to be happy once mine come in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom