Vevor table (4 Viewers)

Hey everyone! I ended up purchasing the folding, rolling table from Vevor, and it just arrived today. I have it assembled and can give you my feedback. Here we go:

First of all, this thing is heavy! 141 lbs, according to the product page. I would say it is every bit of that 141 lbs. Assembly instructions suck, but there is not much to assemble. There are four wheels and two leg extrusions, each taking two wheels. You screw two wheels onto each leg extrusion and then assmble the leg extrusion to the leg assembly on the underside of the table. Boom, done. It took me about 30 minutes. Some quick notes:

• Ensure you have an extra hand to bring the box indoors; it is heavy.
  • Once the legs are assembled, you must prop the table up on the rolling legs; again, get an extra set of hands to help.
Thoughts:
  • The legs on this table seem heavy-duty and sturdy. I have to admit, I was surprised.
  • The wheels on the legs are functional but not great. They don't roll very smoothly. That said, they get the job done. I'm considering replacement options that are more rubbery/tacky and will roll better.
  • The table top is sturdy and functional. Nothing to complain about here.
  • The felt is okay. It's playable, but I doubt it will hold up very long. That said, I purchased this, assuming that to be the case. I plan to order a custom topper from one of our vendors here on the forum.
  • The armrests are about the same quality as any Barrington's table I have played on. Nothing surprising here.
  • The cup holders will only hold a bottle or can of beer. The standard cup will not fit here. I will be looking into modification options as I am a glass liquor type of guy.
  • Folding and unfolding, although can be accomplished with one person, is MUCH easier with two people.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. The quality was more than I expected, and the price was right. I have no idea how this table compares to its competitor, but based on the pictures, I would say the armrest is inferior to the Vevor, but the legs look nearly identical. For the sale price I purchased at, $399.99, the value was there for me and I am happy with my purchase. If anyone has any specific questions or wants pictures of specific parts, let me know.
Would love pictures of everything (ie- top, drink cups, legs , folded and open, playing surface, and arm rests) please

I should be getting mine within a weeks time
When did you order yours?

All my Best Jeff :)

Hey everyone! I ended up purchasing the folding, rolling table from Vevor, and it just arrived today. I have it assembled and can give you my feedback. Here we go:

First of all, this thing is heavy! 141 lbs, according to the product page. I would say it is every bit of that 141 lbs. Assembly instructions suck, but there is not much to assemble. There are four wheels and two leg extrusions, each taking two wheels. You screw two wheels onto each leg extrusion and then assmble the leg extrusion to the leg assembly on the underside of the table. Boom, done. It took me about 30 minutes. Some quick notes:

• Ensure you have an extra hand to bring the box indoors; it is heavy.
  • Once the legs are assembled, you must prop the table up on the rolling legs; again, get an extra set of hands to help.
Thoughts:
  • The legs on this table seem heavy-duty and sturdy. I have to admit, I was surprised.
  • The wheels on the legs are functional but not great. They don't roll very smoothly. That said, they get the job done. I'm considering replacement options that are more rubbery/tacky and will roll better.
  • The table top is sturdy and functional. Nothing to complain about here.
  • The felt is okay. It's playable, but I doubt it will hold up very long. That said, I purchased this, assuming that to be the case. I plan to order a custom topper from one of our vendors here on the forum.
  • The armrests are about the same quality as any Barrington's table I have played on. Nothing surprising here.
  • The cup holders will only hold a bottle or can of beer. The standard cup will not fit here. I will be looking into modification options as I am a glass liquor type of guy.
  • Folding and unfolding, although can be accomplished with one person, is MUCH easier with two people.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. The quality was more than I expected, and the price was right. I have no idea how this table compares to its competitor, but based on the pictures, I would say the armrest is inferior to the Vevor, but the legs look nearly identical. For the sale price I purchased at, $399.99, the value was there for me and I am happy with my purchase. If anyone has any specific questions or wants pictures of specific parts, let me know.
I too would appreciate a slew of pictures, any and all!

Does the weight mean the table is pretty much nontransportable?

Thanks for the review :)

Last edited:
I too would appreciate a slew of pictures, any and all!

Does the weight mean the table is pretty much nontransportable?

Thanks for the review :)
The weight would make it cumbersome, but it is doable with two people and a large enough vehicle.
Would love pictures of everything (ie- top, drink cups, legs , folded and open, playing surface, and arm rests) please

I should be getting mine within a weeks time
When did you order yours?

All my Best Jeff :)

The weight would make it cumbersome, but it is doable with two people and a large enough vehicle.

Thanks! Thats one heck of a unit for $400. Super interested but I haven't decided if I want a table that has a better mobility score like the 7' barringtons or one like this that pretty much stays no matter what.

I see that the felt is a little misaligned, is that assembly adjustment or maybe just random factory error?

Do you think this table is just as easily modified like the barringtons? Refelting, Cupholders, Padding, etc.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom