Which green $25 chip does the 1/8” spots best? Vote! (2 Viewers)

Which chip does the narrow edge spot best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I really can’t decide…let’s see if the PCF community that bothers to vote has an opinion. (Votes are public, and cannot be changed. No peeking at the votes until you vote, either.)

IMG_4585.jpeg

I'm pretty partial to the Regency Cruises $25 (618 pattern with pink/white spots) as the best green $25 with 1/8" spots.

I could use that Wild Horse chip in my hub inlay collection....

That wild horse is really something! Not see that before. I tried to resist just voting for the bear claw but I am not a big fan of 818 and the colors are wonderful on the wild horse

I'm pretty partial to the Regency Cruises $25 (618 pattern with pink/white spots) as the best green $25 with 1/8" spots.

I could use that Wild Horse chip in my hub inlay collection....
I really dislike the Regency inlay. The font and the graphic offend my eyes. Otherwise I would agree with you. The dark green base provides exquisite contrast with the bright pink and white inserts, which do not dominate the real estate on the chip rim.

I think a crowd is forming for the Wild Horse lol. I will need to fund my next firearm purchase *somehow*…

Beautiful, but I think I go Sierra Sids if we're in an open, mainly due to inlay.
s-l960.webp

Shoutout to Adolfo's:
PeKZwAj.jpg

As for the OP voting, I like the Wild Horse chip the best overall but in terms of "does the 1/8” spots best"? Ponderosa

As for the OP voting, I like the Wild Horse chip the best overall but in terms of "does the 1/8” spots best"? Ponderosa
This is the exact same thing I did as well, it’s not my favorite overall chip but I like the spots the best of the three options.

It has been suggested to me that since Wild Horse is looking to finish 3rd out of 3 in this poll, that I should just divest myself of such a terrible chip. :D

Nice try… :)

I will divest my singles at some point, but for now, they are serving a valuable purpose. These two will be among the LAST chips I sell. How did such a middle of nowhere dive get such nice leaded Paulson chips? Yes this has nothing to do with the poll.

1725420517911.jpeg

I will divest my singles at some point, but for now, they are serving a valuable purpose. These two will be among the LAST chips I sell. How did such a middle of nowhere dive get such nice leaded Paulson chips? Yes this has nothing to do with the poll.

View attachment 1383213
Great, now you have TWO of the chips I need for the hub inlay collection....

All solid greens, I always like this Players $25

Attachments

• PXL_20240905_033222425.jpg
    PXL_20240905_033222425.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 21

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom