Why is baseball the best sport on the planet? Discuss. (1 Viewer)

Was he consistently bad or only once in a while like Gabe Morales (he did swing).
He just didn’t make an interference call in 1975 that arguably cost the Red Sox the World Series. And most of us didn’t deal well with that. I was two years old at the time, but I still hate him for it.

Baseball is my favorite sport next to boxing and wrestling.

The MLB is absolutely ruined now. The strike box on TV is the worst thing ever. You can’t watch any pitching anymore, which was my favorite part of the game. It is so distracting. I haven’t watch a game on TV in years and I never have time to go in person. I hope the MLB suffers.

Baseball is my favorite sport next to boxing and wrestling.

The MLB is absolutely ruined now. The strike box on TV is the worst thing ever. You can’t watch any pitching anymore, which was my favorite part of the game. It is so distracting. I haven’t watch a game on TV in years and I never have time to go in person. I hope the MLB suffers.
Baseball was my first love. There are 100 reasons why we grew apart. But suffice it to say, I stopped watching the game around 15 years ago. And now the game is unrecognizable to me. I can’t imagine jumping back in.

Going to my first game of the year today. M's vs. Braves. yes!!!
IMG_4612.jpeg

GO M’s!!!

Watching Mets vs Dodgers and Mookie Betts was up and Ron Darling & Keith Hernandez were talking about Dodger player Miguel Vargas having a fro like Oscar Gamble. Im probably the only one that thought, "hmmm Mookie Betts & Oscar Gamble" :LOL: :laugh: . Can anyone think of other baseball players that have Poker/Gambling related names or nicknames?
•Mookie Betts
•Oscar Gamble
•Chipper Jones
•Norm Cash
•Don Cardwell

Baseball was my first love. There are 100 reasons why we grew apart. But suffice it to say, I stopped watching the game around 15 years ago. And now the game is unrecognizable to me. I can’t imagine jumping back in.
Man I feel this…

Sometimes i think it’s much better watching college ball these days.

Reds game last night and the morning after fallout. You think he has any ragrets?
I’m sure that game used jersey will be on eBay soon. For sale: Authentic game used jersey. Comes with blood stains and a couple taser holes.

View attachment 1343104View attachment 1343101View attachment 1343102View attachment 1343103
I deal with criminal defendants in court. One morning after a guy was arraigned from an incident from the night before, he was released on personal and picked up his property (which had been transported separately from the jailhouse.). As he was putting on his coat, we noticed that there were taser prongs still stuck in his coat.
Cool souvenir!

Screenshot_20240620_230948_Photos.jpg

its not: Time To Drink Suck A Tittie Shit

5 to 4 / Bottom Of The Fifth / One Out / Nobody On

Last edited:
The Mets pay $50 Million this year to these non-roster players:

Robinson Cano $21 Million
James McCann $11 Million
Eduardo Escobar $9 Million
Chris Flexen $4 Million
Darin Ruf $3 Million
Bobby Bonilla $1.3 Million (Until he's 72)
Tommy Hunter $700K
Brett Saberhagen $250K (Last played with Mets in 1995)

OMG

The Mets pay $50 Million this year to these non-roster players:

Robinson Cano $21 Million
James McCann $11 Million
Eduardo Escobar $9 Million
Chris Flexen $4 Million
Darin Ruf $3 Million
Bobby Bonilla $1.3 Million (Until he's 72)
Tommy Hunter $700K
Brett Saberhagen $250K (Last played with Mets in 1995)

OMG
1719864389847.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom