Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (18 Viewers)

Assume you are aware that those are the primary $.50s. (in case you are trying to complete a "secondary" set)
I am. The fracs didn’t end up being too much of an issue for me, especially because I found two primary racks in mint condition, which is pretty hard.

could work (personally not a fan of a purple $1k, if using it, I'd make it the $5k)
@JeepologyOffroad posted the sheet above, but I was trying to keep with MO colors, where purple is designated for $1000.

I think I’m going to use the IHC Beaver grey chip for the $5000.

842FA997-FC14-4AC3-9E70-62608DEEEAA1.jpeg

Generally speaking, I haven't bit bitten by the TRK bug yet, but if I could pick one TRK set to own, it would probably be this one. The inlay on these chips has always been a favourite of mine. Perhaps it's just that it somehow reminds me of home and the Canadian Rockies somehow.

@JeepologyOffroad posted the sheet above, but I was trying to keep with MO colors, where purple is designated for $1000.

I think I’m going to use the IHC Beaver grey chip for the $5000.

View attachment 691199
I see.. If you don’t want to bump up to IHC for the 5k, then I’d suggest the CdM $100 - great chip - showboat grey with some nice bright edgespots very similar (or the same) to the chip you are thinking of using
1619961806152.png

Last edited:
Generally speaking, I haven't bit bitten by the TRK bug yet, but if I could pick one TRK set to own, it would probably be this one. The inlay on these chips has always been a favourite of mine. Perhaps it's just that it somehow reminds me of home and the Canadian Rockies somehow.
Very lovely, indeed- both the chips and Canadian Rockies!

What elevates them to another level for me is how the green, red, and blue color passes didn’t line up perfectly. I miss hand-drawn inlays with a misaligned color shift in today’s digital world. Might see if I can incorporate that in my next design….

Agreed. Awesome inlay, and that grey chip is in my top three TRKs of all-time, easily.

I’m in love with the $25, hundo and $500. The $5 could be a tiny bit more colorful, for my tastes, but they’re in my top 5 for sure. And honestly, it’s one of the only leaded sets I could get in quantity for these new 25/50/100 games I started hosting.
But understand, when we're talking about Krish's collection, there are AT LEAST 20 sets in the top 5!

Experimenting with the extended lineup this morning, and when I switch the secondary $500 to the primary to eliminate the side-by-side day green, this lineup could come close.

Not many purple chips in quantity with complex enough spot patterns, so it’s either this, or a an umurderable chip.

I also wanted to keep with Missouri’s designated color bases, that @JeepologyOffroad references above.

1619977180207.png

576A16D7-F9BD-4949-A888-05AFF67ABCC0.jpeg

Last edited:
500 compliments the set well but I'm not a fan of the edgespot progression with the gray chip. Not sure if you want to mix IHCs or not but I would consider that or another gray chip option

500 compliments the set well but I'm not a fan of the edgespot progression with the gray chip. Not sure if you want to mix IHCs or not but I would consider that or another gray chip option
I sadly agree with you as I’ve been staring at it. I do have an IHC option, but it’s the same spot pattern. I’ll keep looking.

I sadly agree with you as I’ve been staring at it. I do have an IHC option, but it’s the same spot pattern. I’ll keep looking.
I would consider something along the lines of the gray Casablanca 100s, you'll be a bit limited trying to find something with the right edgespots that's not unleaded

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom