Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (11 Viewers)

@WhiteMamba1646 just felted 2 players, including me, in a vicious game of hi-lo MATRIX, with no low, and a full house over full house over full house. Over a $1000 pot.

5AAA031E-5B75-48E9-855E-DDB0266D8163.jpeg

W

Wow green hundos, that would throw me off being that I’m so used to green 25’s
One of my top 3 favorite chips ever made! The lime green/blurple combo is absolutely amazing in person! I have played this exact combo of chips with @Lil Tuna NL set a few times and it truly is the GOAT! Mapes would make a tough argument, very tough call... atleast in the TRK world that is.

Kind of hoping Krish gets a couple of the orange CB $500 chips in there... really compliments and caps this set off quite nicely!

Yep. The best hand you can flop is a set. The turn opens up flush draws, straight draws and makes two pairs. You draw on the river to win. Of course, when you play high-Lo, it gets trickier.

Yep. The best hand you can flop is a set. The turn opens up flush draws, straight draws and makes two pairs. You draw on the river to win. Of course, when you play high-Lo, it gets trickier.
Got a home game this weekend so ill see how the group responds to it. So to simplify it's basically a draw game with varying levels of community cards.

Seems like the perfect game to bring out the degen in people that already chase backdoor draws and force nits to do the same. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Got a home game this weekend so ill see how the group responds to it. So to simplify it's basically a draw game with varying levels of community cards.

Seems like the perfect game to bring out the degen in people that already chase backdoor draws and force nits to do the same. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I call it a chaser-forcer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom