Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me on question 1...
49C6C22F-0C61-4C93-B757-1D0E5DFBEBDC.gif

Thank you @Windwalker really cool!
Ultimate Chip Brah :cool

I'm not eligible, but just chiming in to say how much fun this is to watch and how very cool.
Good luck all!!

I think I used up all my luck on the quiz, should have saved some for the (Hopefully) tournament! This is incredibly generous of you Windwalker, Thanks!

You seem like you'd have light green on your guest bedroom walls. Or maybe a taupe. :tup:
9E7B87DE-9361-461C-9880-43C67916105A.jpeg

Close! Light blue/grey.
I know u have heard it many times already, but thanks again for doing this giveaway. Just another opportunity in this forum for everyone to get together virtually and have some fun and laughs.

is that the real life equivalent of noticing when someone gets a haircut? :LOL: :laugh:
Yes indeed. Coincidentally, I cut hair for myself and close friends. I used to give the guys haircuts before our weekly poker games, back in the college years, in Michigan. So, I am that guy that goes out of his way to wish you a happy haircut.

is that the real life equivalent of noticing when someone gets a haircut? :LOL: :laugh:
I would also tell you if you have food in your teeth or toilet paper stuck to your shoe, your fly is down, your butt crack is showing... or your barber missed a patch. Wouldn't you want to know? ;)

Yes indeed. Coincidentally, I cut hair for myself and close friends. I used to give the guys haircuts before our weekly poker games, back in the college years, in Michigan. So, I am that guy that goes out of his way to wish you a happy haircut.
my mum and both aunties were hairdressers so I spent a lot of time growing up in salons so Im that person also in my group. lol
I would also tell you if you have food in your teeth or toilet paper stuck to your shoe, your fly is down, your butt crack is showing... or your barber missed a patch. Wouldn't you want to know? ;)
does that service extend to the sense of smell? would you like a mint? do you need some deodorant? did you steppenwolf shit?

that was a last sec re-edit. i originally wrote step in dog and then released i could also write step in wolf and well im sure you can work out the next progression.

I can't believe I did so well on the quiz. I tried studying up by reading through posts - but said F it - and decided I'd try to guess my way through since it was multiple choice.

I really enjoyed revisiting the pron thread. Magnificent sets with great photography.

Also -- someone entered as me, meaning put my PCF Username in the slot where yours was supposed to be -- assuming that's a mistake, so if you don't see your name on here and you took the Quiz, let me know.
I was gonna bust your chops for getting a crappy score on your own test, but I figured that could not be possible.

@Windwalker just finished the quiz. It was fun. I love the giveaways and excited to see what happens. Thanks!

I will say I remember your "six weeks in" post and felt so bad that it seemed like people were dumping on you. Glad you stuck around!

Y’all are all going about this the wrong way. Tournaments are about momentum. Do like me, get a couple entries but stay well outside the top 32, that way your run good from the drawing practically guarantees you a run to the final table

A little surprising that only 68 people have entered. Pretty good odds to make the tournament.

So... putting the cart before the horse, anyone who gets to the tournament game interested in some side action? Like $20 each, payouts to start at 2nd place (1st already gets the set).

Would that be frowned upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom