WSOP final hand pool, $10 entry (3 Viewers)

@legend672, you still have a $5 prize coming to you. I didn't send it yet because it wanted to charge you a currency fee (even though your profile says East Boston).

Also, @SuckoutKing had a refund/payout pending as of last Saturday. Has anyone else NOT received their payout and/or refund?

@legend672, you still have a $5 prize coming to you. I didn't send it yet because it wanted to charge you a currency fee (even though your profile says East Boston).

Also, @SuckoutKing had a refund/payout pending as of last Saturday. Has anyone else NOT received their payout and/or refund?
I just got mine today, it takes a few for the reversal to hit my bank account. If you originally paid with funds that you already had in your PayPal account, I'm assuming the reversal would have been much faster. I drew from my checking so it took quite a bit longer.

my refund hasn't hit my external account yet, but i see it processed in paypal, so i'm not concerned.

Think it finally went! Thanks

@legend672, I sent the $5 owed. It looks like it went through PPFF with no fees deducted.

All pending payments/refunds have processed. If you did not receive your prize, please let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom