Cancelled WSOP Rio 1,000,000 50mm Canary Yellow 8v Black/Aqua (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey PCF,

no idea, if these are even obtainable, but I thought I'd just put up a wanted ad.

Looking for one of the chips in the title to use as card protector/collectible.

1myellow.png

If a few of those are out there, hit me up.

Thanks.

Is there a special thread that showcases oversized chips? Maybe I‘ll find a nice one that I like that’s actually obtainable:)

Yes. I am from Europe, not so familiar with how it works for tournament chips. Sometimes I saw old sets in circulation so I thought maybe there are some floating around haha
i'm not familiar either!
they must have been destroyed, or something i don't know how any of it works.
how do people get old WSOP tournament chips? smuggled them out?

Yes. I am from Europe, not so familiar with how it works for tournament chips. Sometimes I saw old sets in circulation so I thought maybe there are some floating around haha
WSOP has a rule that says if you take a chip, you're banned for life. So there aren't a lot of people who risk taking chips. And when they do, it's usually lower denoms like T25 or T100 which don't matter very much. You'd have to be pretty deep in a big tournament to even get a T1,000,000, let alone justify making one disappear off your stack.
The only old sets in circulation that I'm aware of are some Binions chips - there was a lot of funny business going on with those. Plenty of us are dying to know what's happened with the older RIO WSOP chips, but the best guess is they're either locked up forever or that they've already been destroyed

WSOP has a rule that says if you take a chip, you're banned for life. So there aren't a lot of people who risk taking chips. And when they do, it's usually lower denoms like T25 or T100 which don't matter very much. You'd have to be pretty deep in a big tournament to even get a T1,000,000, let alone justify making one disappear off your stack.
The only old sets in circulation that I'm aware of are some Binions chips - there was a lot of funny business going on with those. Plenty of us are dying to know what's happened with the older RIO WSOP chips, but the best guess is they're either locked up forever or that they've already been destroyed
Ah okay good to know.
I kinda like that there is a myth around it haha.

I‘ll go search other oversized Paulsons then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom