You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (2 Viewers)

Thanks to all for those superb presentation.
This is time to vote for your fav one.
Remember you can't vote for yourself.
Members, not involved in hand, willing to vote are welcome.
PM me.
As soon as Side Contest Winner is known, we ll have the flop coming up.
N

@Poker Zombie gets my vote, mostly for the card guard that might mysteriously disappear if I ever get the chance to play some poker at his place. Also, for venturing out of the A/C. Honorable mention to @k9dr.

EDIT: Not going to change my vote, but the card guard that I was looking at wasn't actually on my hand...

Last edited:
we need @atomiktoaster to add the total percentage pre flop if it can be done with 11 hands!

Couldn't do 11 hands, but you can get a good feel for the odds by doing it twice with different hands as dead cards. @thorwilliam is the heavy favorite.

K6tQU8E.png

NPNbz1P.png

Here's a link to the calculator, btw:
http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem

My math is likely off off, but here are my calculations...

Marius J9hh 3.5%
Stocky 8s9c 6.3%
Jem 3d4s 4.1%
Slisk Ac9s 3.1%
Atomik KcJd 6.6%
Thor KQhh 17.5%
Detroit 74cc 12.9%
K9Dr K3ss 9.9%
Zombie 102dd 18.1%
44 9d6c 4.9%
David Ah8c 4.3%

The Doyle Brunson is second favorite of 11 hands, lol.
Yes
Because all 10 and two 2 are still in the deck. Wouldnt be surprised to see 2 or 10 hearts on flop.
I hope we have the side contest winner soon because I cant wait for the flop

Edited top paragraph (2x post)

@Poker Zombie gets my vote, mostly for the card guard that might mysteriously disappear if I ever get the chance to play some poker at his place. Also, for venturing out of the A/C. Honorable mention to @k9dr.

EDIT: Not going to change my vote, but the card guard that I was looking at wasn't actually on my hand...

Blame Mrs Zombie if the card guard was off - however, if you PM her your address, she'll get one of those card guards in the mail.

Ok so this is a hard decision. I have to go with either @k9dr or @Poker Zombie for the presentation. I will have to say that both of them used empty glass and bottles so I am still thirsty!

@k9dr did portray me as a donkey or is it an@$$ and the last time I saw @Poker Zombie he was showing his @$$. Tough decision but I guess I will have to go with........

Man I do not want to be the bad guy here! Both of them deserve a win but if I really need to pick I guess I would have to go with carrying everything outside. I wish I though of that to add to my movie but better that I did not since the wife and one of the dogs were spooked by a rattlesnake this morning in our backyard!!!

Ok so this is a hard decision. I have to go with either @k9dr or @Poker Zombie for the presentation. I will have to say that both of them used empty glass and bottles so I am still thirsty!

@k9dr did portray me as a donkey or is it an@$$ and the last time I saw @Poker Zombie he was showing his @$$. Tough decision but I guess I will have to go with........

Man I do not want to be the bad guy here! Both of them deserve a win but if I really need to pick I guess I would have to go with carrying everything outside. I wish I though of that to add to my movie but better that I did not since the wife and one of the dogs were spooked by a rattlesnake this morning in our backyard!!!
Which ever your decision is, you aint gonna be the bad man, tough decision though !

I want to point out that the clean up and reorganization of three giant splashed pots was a pain in the ass :)

However I do agree. k9dr and Poker Zombie both had better presentations

I guess I should have either read the entire thread or work on my reading comprehension skills. I didn't realize there was a presentation contest. My wife was laughing at me setting up everything, only to take that terrible out of focus picture. Given that I don't have a table and used my best set I was fighting an up hill battle or would have had to put way more effort into the creativity department, but 14 hours of total sleep over the course of the past three days wasn't going to help that.

Unlike my wife @Poker Zombie has a partner that is at least understanding and may have even helped but still a great effort. @k9dr managed to drink all those beers and still took a clearer picture than mine, but then forgot to picture one of the hands (after eight beers a lapse in judgement is understandable). @David O stepped up the game by utilizing video and even took time to edit it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom