You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (3 Viewers)

Day Turn
Day Turn.jpg

Night Turn
Night Flop.jpg

Sweet! I didn't realize there were going to be two different flops!

Thank you all for your participation to the lucky gambers.

I ll pm both winners.

N

First I want to apologize to Nico. I promised I would post a picture of the chips I received. Not a real good excuse other than a bunch business travel and daughter going to college and moving out:(

Anyway here is a picture of my winnings from the Lucky Gambler presentation. I also included a picture of one of the actors who moved out with my daughter. Both are doing well and I think I am getting used to be an empty nester.

Already in the display case!
IMG_1961.JPG

And Rebecca and Gunner by the San Marcos River - Texas State University Gunner loves taking photos!
IMG_1966.JPG

First I want to apologize to Nico. I promised I would post a picture of the chips I received. Not a real good excuse other than a bunch business travel and daughter going to college and moving out:(

Anyway here is a picture of my winnings from the Lucky Gambler presentation. I also included a picture of one of the actors who moved out with my daughter. Both are doing well and I think I am getting used to be an empty nester.

Already in the display case!
View attachment 80417

And Rebecca and Gunner by the San Marcos River - Texas State University Gunner loves taking photos!
View attachment 80418
Talk about photogenic. Those 2 belong on postcards, or at least those inserts that come with picture frames.

Talk about photogenic. Those 2 belong on postcards, or at least those inserts that come with picture frames.

Oh sorry that was one of the pictures from my new wallet. :D:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::DJK

Yes, my daughter has always taken great pics. We found out that Gunner is ham as well. Funny thing my wife books talent for corporate events and theme parties. The owner of one of the modeling agencies that she works with said that my daughter should go to work for her. Only thing is College comes first and she is not 21 yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom