You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (3 Viewers)

At the laser beam poker room...

there are no padded leather arm rests.

The table:
IMG_7316.JPG

Mr. Cheese's hand is looking pretty good:
IMG_7317.JPG

Catching a reflection over Q 2 off-suit
IMG_7326.JPG

LED lighting is so 2016...

IMG_7331.JPG

IMG_7334.JPG

IMG_7385.JPG
IMG_7395.JPG

Here are my cards:

IMG_7337.JPG

Hoping for a good flop!

Greetings from the laser beam poker table.
IMG_7422.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7319.JPG
    IMG_7319.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7328.JPG
    IMG_7328.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7364.JPG
    IMG_7364.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7366.JPG
    IMG_7366.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7388.JPG
    IMG_7388.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7391.JPG
    IMG_7391.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7398.JPG
    IMG_7398.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7407.JPG
    IMG_7407.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 63

The table:
View attachment 73919

View attachment 73920

View attachment 73922

View attachment 73925
View attachment 73926
View attachment 73930 View attachment 73933

Here are my cards:

View attachment 73927

Hoping for a good flop!

View attachment 73936

Wow, I love that sort of futurist poker presentation, I guess the gamblers are machines !

@Toby , this is your turn (y) :thumbsup:

The table:
View attachment 73919

View attachment 73920

View attachment 73922

View attachment 73925
View attachment 73926

Here are my cards:

View attachment 73927

Hoping for a good flop!

View attachment 73936

Disclaimer: No chips were harmed in the filming of this presentation!

Very cool. Immediately made me think of...

Dr. Evil
63231173.jpg

The table:
View attachment 73919

View attachment 73920

View attachment 73922

View attachment 73925
View attachment 73926

Here are my cards:

View attachment 73927

Hoping for a good flop!

View attachment 73936

So J7 of spades is quite good, still 10 spades on the deck.

Have you heard the one about the crab that walks into a bar with a nickel..?

Dan's hand is set, having finally gathered "enough" Lakeshore Inn quarters (thanks @LabMonkey ) by making change from the pots. His cards are well protected by the entire Gangster Squad, and @Mr. Cheese is anticipating a nice Espresso infused snack at the next break. It's the "Best Cheese" there is, it says so right on the label.
1Cheese.jpg

"Soc" aka Mike aka @Poker Zombie has done well at the Aria, with his deliberate and logical calculations + play. He's using neighbor @Ben 's Aevum Rusticum card protector (doubles as a serving platter) for luck, and was fortunate enough to also have been dealt a Beta Black Lotus. Not bad! He's coming home ahead in this game, as long as he doesn't muck the Lotus with his hand. @Mrs Poker Zombie would be proud.
2Zombie.jpg

@ChipEnvy has been under the weather, but has both a hot hand and a high temp. The only prescription ... is more cowbell ... and apparently TRKs! Ricky Fowler is on the rail, cheering him on (and apparently playing through the poker game).
3Envy.jpg

The @k9dr has done well, gathering all the ACF tournament chips in the next Melee tournament. Or course, Mark got a Queen. His cards are flanked by the entire Suicide Queen chip host, and The Wall is protected by the Suicide Queen's hubby: the Night King. Clearly, we are well north of The Wall up here in Minnesota, and Jon Snow just doesn't travel this far north regardless of how hot that Wildling redhead might be (very). Current temp: -6F. Tonight's low: -11F. Cue the music, Mark, I'm all in!
4Mark.jpg

@superchromix 's hand? Das ist schade, aber vielleicht kann er noch gewinnen! Consulting the dictionary: "That is too bad, but perhaps he can still win!" (At least that's what my rusty high school German can come up with). Any two cards can win, especially if he pushes that massive wall of Mapes into the pot on a stone cold bluff. @bergs knows what that feels like, from the latest DCS showdown.
5Chrome.jpg

With Braydon on the rail, I wouldn't want to bet against Bill aka @detroitdad . At least he still has plenty of ammunition with all those pretty Pick Hobson's, regardless of this hand. The sunset chips are a nice soothing reminder of good times (and better cards). I like playing a hand like 73s every once in a while. Nobody sees 73 coming, right...?
6Detroit.jpg

@slisk250 has obviously been in God Mode at the 2/4 limit table. As memories of the Rumble start to gently fade, the anticipation of the Great Divide has begun to build. @abby99 and I are putting on our Circus Maximus planning hats, and getting ready for the drive. Even if Mike's T6s doesn't hold up, there are more meet-up chips collected and waiting in the wings for his triumphant desert return!
7Slisk.jpg

@bonesnjnts has done well with the Horseshoes. $0.25/$0.50 limit anyone? Beautiful @Gear re-labels are in full effect on the tri moon snappers. Those pocket 5s are set to grind down the table like the acetabular reamer card protector that is likely his (with a username like that)! Don't look it up on ORLive if you have a sensitive stomach. Yes, it's basically a round cheese grater ... for bone. What to do with the winnings? I'm guessing TRK large crowns....
8Bones.jpg

@Toby is sporting towers of some of the best $5s on the planet. @pltrgyst can testify to that! I'm won some big hands with 53o, and maybe he'll finally be able to convince @Redbelly to get him one of the canvases! It makes a lovely backdrop for some sneaky cards. Good luck catching a wheel!
9Toby.jpg

Who let the Alamo host in the game? I don't like playing against my favorite card in the deck, the nine of clubs. Especially when it's in the hands of @David O . That's bad juju for sure, but the dangler offsuit deuce makes me feel better. I've got the 9c on the wall to pronounce my claim to the card, so what an appropriate background. At least David is going to have fun this hand picking out spotted birds from his other Flamingo chips. I'm not feeling the 92o love. The turtle is seeing some competition from a ladybug, WTF is up with that?
10DavidO.jpg

Any now on to my cards.... Lots of pretty Vineyards in play again. Honestly, what else did you expect? ;-) I only wish my WCB cashout was this good @Jeff 's place! At least @Ronoh got to play with live hundos at the WCB. I peeled two cards off the top from the stub and BAM! I'm pleased to see a big hand for a change, but with 11 players I'm going to need to dodge most of the deck. But, if you can dodge a wrench....
11Forrest.jpg

All is good in the world tonight. I have the table covered, and I'm playing cards. Two of my favorite things....
Full Table.jpg

Now, let's see a FLOP!

Last edited:
Awesome! You know me so well Forrest!

Let's see 3 Diamonds and only 3 diamonds show up and I'll be happy!

Still 7 clubs out there for my winning flush and all the 10s and 6s still in the deck. Just ship the ACF Paulson T25000 chip to me Nico.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom