You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (2 Viewers)

I have in laws at the home for another week. Not sure what I'll do for the side presentation but at least I don't have to follow PZ.

Ok, we have our table :

Seat 1 : Mr Cheese :)
2 : Poker Zombie (y) :thumbsup:
3 : ChipEnvy (y) :thumbsup:
4 : David O :D
5 : slisk250 :LOL: :laugh:
6 : k9dr :)
7 : bonesnjnts (y) :thumbsup:
8 : detroitdad :cool:
9 : superchromix :whistle: :whistling:
10 : Toby :).
11 : inca911 ;)

For the record, hand's winner wins a single surprise chip.

Side contest winner (best photo of set up) wins a sample set.
Amomg one of these :
20161229_134245~2.jpg

Votes, publicly or pm, after everyone has posted his hand.

GL everybody !

Dan, your turn please:)
@Mr. Cheese

Last edited:
Sounds good I'll deal out 11 hands tonight. It's going to be tight at my table with 11 people ;)

Alright here's my cards and setup:

I thought it fitting that gangsters playing cards would be packing heat... (Disclaimer all weapons were safety checked before staging)

I got Jack Queen of Diamonds. BB special got Pocket Rockets!
IMG_20161229_183021318_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161229_183042481_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161229_183149080_HDR.jpg

Yes, each does their own setup. You show the cards of any players before you (thus removing them from the deck) and deal 2 to yourself (and show those as well).

It's too late to do my planned setup tonight - a tiny table on the end of the 100' (30 meter) fire department ladder. Unfortunately, there's not enough light for that shot now, and it's way too cold 100' in the air to deal cards. I'll get my setup out first thing in the morning.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be really busy this weekend, so I'm going to short-cut this and just post a couple of quick pics.

First, Mr Cheese' hand. And head. You know, like head cheese?
2016-12-30 10.45.13.jpg

Taking my peek...
2016-12-30 10.46.00.jpg

Not the best start, but probably my best starting hand in Lucky Gambler games...
2016-12-30 10.46.29.jpg

Hoping to heavily influence Don's vote by using French-themed T5000 chips.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be really busy this weekend, so I'm going to short-cut this and just post a couple of quick pics.

View attachment 73065
Taking my peek...
View attachment 73066
Not the best start, but probably my best starting hand in Lucky Gambler games...
View attachment 73067

I think dice chips suck, but they are funny!!! Anyway it is still a good presentation!

View attachment 73065
Taking my peek...
View attachment 73066
View attachment 73067

Love the Zombie cheese head. I'm a MTG fan so I love all the zombie artwork!

View attachment 73065
Taking my peek...
View attachment 73066
View attachment 73067

Nice hand too !
The ZPC set looks great, and indeed, the 5k chip might cathch some of my attention (y) :thumbsup:

Tom, this is your turn, @ChipEnvy :)

I hope the presentation includes pics of your wife. I remember the links_slayer video she did a while back! (y) :thumbsup::whistle: :whistling::D

That didn't win me anything :( Actually, I think the video was for a 007 bounty chip for @Phantom I did try to recruit her. She declined. She didn't appreciate the attire I suggested for her ............Hooker boots, bra and panties.

That didn't win me anything :( Actually, I think the video was for a 007 bounty chip for @Phantom I did try to recruit her. She declined. She didn't appreciate the attire I suggested for her ............Hooker boots, bra and panties.

well, I asked something close to my GF if she deals the flop : I had a straight NO answer, to remain polite :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom