Your Beer of Choice? (6 Viewers)

As you all know, I am in the middle of remodeling my basement with the addition of a small 4' wet bar. I only drink Heineken and was thinking of getting something Heineken related for the area.

What is your beer of choice and do you have anything related to the brand? Sign, glasses etc.
Firestone Walker 805

This is a very good triple

IMG_6355.jpeg
IMG_6356.jpeg

This was a Treehouse quality beer in Arizona. La Ciudad is their staple hazy and it’s very good. The mouthfeel and flavors in the Double La Ciudad are next level. And it’s 9.3% so buckle up buttercup.

Forgot the brewery name - it’s Arizona Wilderness. Great food too.

B48E0BD6-A5FE-4EFD-BA2A-9E51CF57248E.jpeg

Juice Lord for the win??

I should have gone with Juice Lord, but I felt compelled to try their Hazed & Confused since it was my first visit to the brewery. Unfortunately, it was not a true hazy :( I should have known when it was described as a Lazy Hazy :confused

I should have gone with Juice Lord, but I felt compelled to try their Hazed & Confused since it was my first visit to the brewery. Unfortunately, it was not a true hazy :( I should have known when it was described as a Lazy Hazy :confused
IF I were a betting man, I would bet $1 that you'll have a return trip

I do love Summit Extra Pale Ale as a daily beer that's available all across the upper Midwest. My two favorites are both somewhere between hard and impossible to get, though.

Summit Maibock used to be available for a short time every spring and was discontinued during the pandemic.
SummitMaibock copy.jpeg

And my other favorite is only sold many hours away from me in Wisconsin: Moon Man from New Glarus Brewing
NewGlarusMoonMan copy.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom