Do you think Robbi Jade Lew cheated? Poll (1 Viewer)

Did she cheat?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think so bc such a bad look for gman to take the money back, unless she truly offered it. Even then. Cringe.I
Garret was just mad he didn't run as usual and win 5 times when they run it twice
honesty who knows
If its cheating she's a miraculous liar

If there was an option for "unsure, but leaning yes", that's what I would choose.

This player is not new to poker. Fact. New to those stakes, yes. Was she totally flustered by the amount of money in the pot and just got sick of Garrett pushing her and everyone else around? Possible.

This is someone that, although likely staked by Rip or her (ex?) Husband, would not be able to play comfortably at the stakes being played given her profession.

There's just no way that someone that has been playing live for at least the past 12 years and getting decent results would make that call without knowing some other information. If she put Garrett on exactly 7/8 cc, that's the greatest live read of all time. Even in spite of being flustered and her initial word salad explanation, I just don't buy the claim she misread her hand. She looked at her cards for several seconds before calling the overshove and on previous streets.

That all being said, Garrett acted way out of line if the account that he and Feldman intimidated her into giving the money back is true. Robbi's logic of giving the money back thinking Garrett would drop it in the moment I think was sound, but that's not what ended up happening with Garrett spewing and tripling down on baseless claims.

It just doesn't pass the smell test to me, but he doesn't have any concrete proof, either.

Last edited:
Zero as far as I can tell. The vibrating device claim he made has zero ground.
Ok thanks. When you said he "doesn't not have any concrete proof," I thought maybe something had come out that I missed.

I lean toward not cheating because why do it in such a suspocious hand like that.

However, her explanation in the moment didnt really make sense.
exactly this. lets try and figure out the logistics to cheating and then we pick THIS SPOT

a person of pretty high poker skill must be helping her cheat
they have to figure a way past all the safeguards
then THIS is the spot to pounce?? a spot that makes zero sense and you are what.... almost a dog to win twice with essentially K high
To call here IF you are cheating makes no sense with two rivers to come
You are almost for sure to loose once if not twice with K high and you have worse.

Shes fake and dumb.... bottom line

6584789A-3405-411E-9606-F88388EC8C63.gif

I think you got ace high so I think my jack high is good.....I mean I think I have 3s....I mean....

I'm still undecided. I've flip flopped several times as many others have.

IMO most likely she misread her hand and then had to save face on camera.

I think she stated off camera that she did in fact misread her hand.

Before my first poker session of my life, as we walked down the stairs to Foxwoods, my buddy the Hot Dog King turned to me and said “the only advice I’m gonna give you is this - whatever you do, never underestimate the stupidity of other people”.

I think that applies here and is 25x more likely than cheating.

I believe she thought she had J3, because her plan was to win both run-outs, table her cards, and scream "JACK THREE BITCHES!!!!" in Garrett's face.
That honestly would have been a better way to handle it than the way she did.

And when people demanded an explanation just say, "I am here to win $ not explain things to plebs".

I’ve watched it a couple times and it kinda feels like she just straight up doesn’t like Garrett (he is smug as fuck), and she called to stick it to him if she won or quietly muck if she lost with an “so many outs, how did I miss?”

Not saying I’ve been there but there have been so many outs, actually how did I miss? (Looks down at 7 high).

I feel stronger to the Yes side than I do the No Side. I just hope that they do end up playing HU4ROLLZ and Garrett fucking annihilates her and all of her backer's money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom