Do you think Robbi Jade Lew cheated? Poll (2 Viewers)

Did she cheat?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What do you think Garrett will do now?

If he stands by his assertion that she definitely cheated, he's basically saying the investigation HCL did is bunk and then I can't see them inviting him back on HCL. I'm sure he has plenty other private games to play in, but playing in those private games does not get you noticed and invited to play in games like High Stake Poker.

Or does he accept the results, swallow his pride and apologize, blame his actions on stress not related to the game, and give her the money back?

I think he should have given the money back long time ago. And now more so.

I withhold expressing my opinion about this until all of the following criteria are met:

- Mikemac sends at least 7 TikTok links regarding whether she cheated or not

- BigSlick provides us with a minimum of 19 data points from a Gemetria perspective that definitely tell us absolutely fucking nothing

- Martino makes at least 4 denigrating comments about Robbi’s physical appearance

- OldState calls me a liberal 7 or more times and also parlays this with insulting me while berating me for insulting him

- BeezKneez mentions that if the players had the COVID vaccine they’d likely be dead by now

- Schmendrick makes a perfectly logical and valid point that everyone drives over like a Zamboni being driven by a bath salt consuming Mike Matusow

- Rainman introduces statistics nobody understands that indicates she probably cheated, but then mentions at the end that it’s possible she didn’t cheat, who knows?

Then, and only then, will I reveal my startling insight into this particular matter…before all of these criteria are met, this frankly isn’t worth my valuable time and effort.

Also, we need to tie in the price of gas with the Biden administration, Anthony Fauci being a criminals, and just because it’s fun, a spirited debate regarding sausages vs kielbasa.

Removed in .

3….

2…

What does Gematria say about this whole situation? That's the only truth I care about.
I wouldnt doubt poker is rigged its just like everything else its entertainment

I think that lady just doesnt know much about cards watch that over again and listen to her try to explain herself LOL

I think she just got crazy and got lucky shes like I thought you had A high LOL Gman was like well A high beats you or w.e he said lol

that was wild I think she just doesnt know what shes doing half the time
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-sometimes-its-very-simple.95368/post-1985230

Asked and answered

After 13 people bring me a sugar cookie I'll start caring and weigh in

So, nothing in the investigation about the felon in the production room and/or possible signaling through the microphone packs?

Ya, I caught that as well. Pretty funny. The report is an absolute nothing burger. As expected. They effectively determined that the likelihood of someone tapping into the RFID signal with a chip embedded into a water bottle was low. Great work guys! Bravo!

and give her the money back?
Ricky-Gervais.gif

I withhold expressing my opinion about this until all of the following criteria are met:

- Mikemac sends at least 7 TikTok links regarding whether she cheated or not

- BigSlick provides us with a minimum of 19 data points from a Gemetria perspective that definitely tell us absolutely fucking nothing

- Martino makes at least 4 denigrating comments about Robbi’s physical appearance

- OldState calls me a liberal 7 or more times and also parlays this with insulting me while berating me for insulting him

- BeezKneez mentions that if the players had the COVID vaccine they’d likely be dead by now

- Schmendrick makes a perfectly logical and valid point that everyone drives over like a Zamboni being driven by a bath salt consuming Mike Matusow

- Rainman introduces statistics nobody understands that indicates she probably cheated, but then mentions at the end that it’s possible she didn’t cheat, who knows?

Then, and only then, will I reveal my startling insight into this particular matter…before all of these criteria are met, this frankly isn’t worth my valuable time and effort.
I needed a good laugh today, and you delivered. Thank you, sir.

Oh my... We're discussing a woman and how stupid it is to make such a stupid/weird/amazing call... Blah blah blah...
You all know how that's stupid and illogical to have 2 identical sets.? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
15 pages of “Blah blah blah”……………it’s stupid, weird and amazing to me as well. SMH! :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom