Dirt track racing (2 Viewers)

Also Female in the Flagstand!
20220708_191116.jpg

Girl Power!

Awesome race Friday night we had a blast watching Dewease pull the win. Rain delay last night and the track was not very racey at all, outlaw win for the big money race unfortunately.

I was able to catch some rare local fauna though

20220723_191547.jpg

Awesome race Friday night we had a blast watching Dewease pull the win. Rain delay last night and the track was not very racey at all, outlaw win for the big money race unfortunately.

I was able to catch some rare local fauna thoug
Is that Joe Dirt's sister? And some people think there are only rednecks in the south. Looks like pops is shoving down a double dog with chilli n cheese! MERICA!!

The fine Rednecks of PA are always So on top of fashion. Only there and Walmart is it acceptable to wear Pajamas, the clothes you were just wearing fighting pigs into a corral, or what looks like a cut up shop rag that was converted back into 25% of a wearable shirt! Lmao

Is that Joe Dirt's sister? And some people think there are only rednecks in the south. Looks like pops is shoving down a double dog with chilli n cheese! MERICA!!

The fine Rednecks of PA are always So on top of fashion. Only there and Walmart is it acceptable to wear Pajamas, the clothes you were just wearing fighting pigs into a corral, or what looks like a cut up shop rag that was converted back into 25% of a wearable shirt! Lmao
:unsure:

20220723_191532.jpg

Off topic…. Buffett was here a couple night ago. Fins to the Left….

Always a madhouse and always a great time. I believe it is my 14th time seeing him. First in a long time. Great time, but it was almost 90 degrees at start of show.

Off topic…. Buffett was here a couple night ago. Fins to the Left….

Always a madhouse and always a great time. I believe it is my 14th time seeing him. First in a long time. Great time, but it was almost 90 degrees at start of show.
Ben loves Buffet, glad you got to see him! We just saw him on the 19th, there was a post in the concert thread not sure if you happened across it

4 Crown Nationals baby. This place is badass. Easily the best dirt track I’ve been too
View attachment 992578
We were going to skip... no 410s in PA tomorrow so headed to our shore property to cut the 4 ft tall grass. Saw that Williams Groove is running a 410/358 WOO tune up race so we are headed to the track! Literally only 2 weeks of racing season left here... I love fall but absolutely hate the end of race season!!

Enjoy Mike! One day we will make Eldora

Yo
We were going to skip... no 410s in PA tomorrow so headed to our shore property to cut the 4 ft tall grass. Saw that Williams Groove is running a 410/358 WOO tune up race so we are headed to the track! Literally only 2 weeks of racing season left here... I love fall but absolutely hate the end of race season!!

Enjoy Mike! One day we will make Eldora
u can get trashed here cheap. All drinks 2 bucks. Need to get the Eldora Toilet Water!

Can't believe I am just realizing this thread is here now. Started going to Winchester VA and Hagerstown on FRI and SAT nights with my dad. About 90 mins to the closest tracks now, but usually still make it to Fremont (OH) and Attica a couple times a year.

Watched Rico win last night on Dirtvision. Pretty cool.... Have fun at the 4 crown @slisk250 are you camping there??

Hosting poker tonight....wonder if @WedgeRock and others would mind watching FloRacing instead of football

Can't believe I am just realizing this thread is here now. Started going to Winchester VA and Hagerstown on FRI and SAT nights with my dad. About 90 mins to the closest tracks now, but usually still make it to Fremont (OH) and Attica a couple times a year.

Watched Rico win last night on Dirtvision. Pretty cool.... Have fun at the 4 crown @slisk250 are you camping there??

Hosting poker tonight....wonder if @WedgeRock and others would mind watching FloRacing instead of football
No camping. Stayed in St Henry. Yeah Rico was on fire. Last night Buddy K had a huge hit. Hope he is ok. Sunshine was in control in the wings.

No camping. Stayed in St Henry. Yeah Rico was on fire. Last night Buddy K had a huge hit. Hope he is ok. Sunshine was in control in the wings.
Buddy covid?? Oh dang! Hope he's alright
How did Macri run?

Buddy hasn’t posted anything and did not run his Silver crown car in the next feature. Not sure if he is Ok. Macri wasn’t at Eldora Friday, wonder why?
Because he's at home sitting on the porch ;)
I'm kidding, Macri is great and has dominated this year, but this might start some shit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom