Dirt track racing (1 Viewer)

Well normally we are in the woods and race season is over... but the big money race at Williams Grove got rained out in the hurricane sonic is tomorrow and another track BAPS Motor Speedway decided to have a warm up, first time here this year
20221021_190426.jpg

Let's go Macri! The winningest sprint car racer this year!

Well the Legend takes down the last "Big $$$" race of the year! $75,000 to Lance Dewease! It was a beautiful night at the track, and Danny Detrich pulled off the Spoiler and took the Track Campionship from poop head Freddy Rhamer!
20221022_192515.jpg

20221022_211438.jpg

Hard to believe that was Brad Sweets only DNF all season, the rear axle break was right infront of us.

Macri was trying for the Spoiler. Ut Brent Mark's put several blocks on him to hang on to second.

Fantastic year of Sprint Carr racing...especially for PA, another Spoiler as yet again our boys proved "They Call us Posse but we are Outlaw Fast!!"

Any thoughts on the Tony Stewart vs WoO drama?

No Eldora on Outlaw schedule yet, no confirmed dates for Kings Royal, and the All Stars making an announcement later this week. Some are speculating that the major Eldora events will be All Star sanctioned this year.

I don't see it happening, but......

Put the money up and the big dogs will be there.
Except for the Outlaws who aren't allowed to. Which I understand the top 10 in points are likely making the most of any sprint car drivers in the world -- So I'm not exactly bashing the sanctioning body. Just don't get them not letting guys run other events more frequently.

100% confirmed the driver did not have everything locked properly. Talked with a couple team owners.
I had heard that his arm restraints were too long and that was part of what happened to unlock the harness. I always used a full wrap seat, so it would be nearly impossible to get thrown out.

I didn’t believe the arm restraint story though. Didn’t make any sense to me.

His harness lock was in place and still had the Velcro keeping it locked in place. One or two of the straps weren’t clicked in. Total fuck up on drivers part.

What's up with Dewease driving the 39m at Eldora?

Surprised those PA guys didn't run Attica last night.

I'll find out. I'm on the plane to Ohio right now. The entry list for the Million was at 83 cars yesterday. How many 39s are there? Macri and Dewease are listed in the 39 and 69.

I'll find out. I'm on the plane to Ohio right now. The entry list for the Million was at 83 cars yesterday. How many 39s are there? Macri and Dewease are listed in the 39 and 69.
Enjoy the races!! Macri posted on Facebook that he's leaving the 39m. Seemed like a permanent thing but hard to tell. Some speculation of a full time Outlaw ride but no confirmation yet. Seems that Macri will definitely be in something there though.

Enjoy the races!! Macri posted on Facebook that he's leaving the 39m. Seemed like a permanent thing but hard to tell. Some speculation of a full time Outlaw ride but no confirmation yet. Seems that Macri will definitely be in something there though.
Macri should get any solid WoO ride available. Not sure what happens tonight. I wonder what will happen with Roth 83 car? If Buddy doesn't make them happy, Macri could steal that ride. He is the best PA driver imo.

Buddy will be in the Roth 83jr all 4 nights. Lance in the Macri family 39m. Don't know if Anthony has a ride. If there aren't politics, maybe Anthony races The 69k? Hard to believe this the morning of a million dollar sprint car race

What the hell did Macri do to piss the family team off. He had to get fired. Nothing else makes sense.

OK. Lance announced a few days ago he isn't coming. The 69 is probably not here. Macri will likely announce a full WoO ride with Kahne. Macri not racing the biggest sprint race in history. Crazy stupid
What's up with Dewease driving the 39m at Eldora?

Surprised those PA guys didn't run Attica last night

So now the rumors about Macri in the Kahne ride is speculation.

Also apparently there was an argument between Macri and his father about merchandise sales. He shoved his dad and he fired him on the spot

Lance was slow as sh!T in the 39m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom