Dirt track racing (4 Viewers)

Might go to Nationals Friday/Saturday. Don’t know yet

I don’t know how many dirt fans love silver crown cars, but I really like watching the big boys. The season starts tomorrow and my favorite new driver is a guy named Trey Osborne. His nickname is tall. I ran into him at the Chili Bowl and had the opportunity to talk with him and his lovely girlfriend. He is competing for rookie of the year honors, and will be piloting the Malcolm Lovelace number 81.

He is also competing in the USAC national sprint, car championship as a rookie driving the Baldwin number five. Unfortunately in Florida two months ago, he had a bad crash and broke his back but is healed and ready to go.

The picture is at the chili bowl where he drove Cruz Pedragons midget

…Trey is 6’8”

IMG_6786.jpeg

I don’t know how many dirt fans love silver crown cars, but I really like watching the big boys. The season starts tomorrow and my favorite new driver is a guy named Trey Osborne. His nickname is tall. I ran into him at the Chili Bowl and had the opportunity to talk with him and his lovely girlfriend. He is competing for rookie of the year honors, and will be piloting the Malcolm Lovelace number 81.

He is also competing in the USAC national sprint, car championship as a rookie driving the Baldwin number five. Unfortunately in Florida two months ago, he had a bad crash and broke his back but is healed and ready to go.

The picture is at the chili bowl where he drove Cruz Pedragons midget

…Trey is 6’8”

View attachment 1315102
And they BBQd their engine in practice. No result

Awesome Race!
20240428_195715.jpg

As usual Macri Wins!
20240428_201141.jpg

But Danny put an amazing move on Freddy to take #4th tonight... my yellow banana pulled in around lap 20... but overall well worth the $$$ tonight!

On to the 25 lap modifieds!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom