SOLD New Greek Mold Hybrid- Blanks 10/11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
New Hybrid Greek Mold Blank Chips Group Buy
Close date: October 11, 2023 12 noon
If there is a high demand I may break these out and order in multiples of 12,000 chips. Example: Once we get to 12,000 quantity in orders I will ask for payment and submit the order. Then do that again with the next 12,000 and so on. If we cannot get to 12,000 before Oct 7th, then I will place what we do have on that date.

Limited to US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. This order will take approximately 60 days to arrive in the US after the order is placed. It will then be shipped out to you. Invoices will go out after your order is placed and must be paid by 10-11-2023 unless otherwise noted.

If you are ordering 2000 or more chips I will be able to get it air shipped directly to you for a few more pennies per chip.

Prices:

Blank Chips
39 mm- $.46 each
43 mm- $.50 each

There is a separate group buy for pre-designed and custom chips:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-hybrids-pre-designed-and-customs-09-12.110153/

Approximate reshipping costs:
25-200 chips- $10
225-825 chips- $17.50
850-1275 chips- $21.50
1300-1975 chips- $34
2000+- TBD

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 PER DENOMINATION

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread in the following format. I will follow up via PM.

Please state chip name and or number and count like this:

01- 200
25- 250
AR6- 25
WS11- 200

Blank Options:

MTfQzks.jpg

ZxuDev2.jpg

qatDyts.jpg

01g0D69.jpg

x1aVLet.jpg

sf44zav.jpg

HTLyAbr.jpg

xjbET9I.jpg

xNvqVxT.jpg

poODsz9.jpg

Dr9IdHG.jpg

IZjMYbL.jpg

Stg2vbT.jpg

CRlNRzl.jpg

6gDrQhL.jpg

f3mq6Fi.jpg

H0dhOjD.jpg

lBAfSzK.jpg

2OKp5bz.jpg

Sample chip images:

YOSIouZ.jpg

YT1tPLH.jpg

Bi4qadQ.jpg

wwdTBxC.jpg

HiIeni2.jpg

Fq9OVVi.jpg

iKHIyXL.jpg

uRmw2d8.jpg

n3CfS9f.jpg

Last edited:
I will have more samples hopefully bi mid October. Color wheels are not possible.

I would definitely be interested in a sample set that covers what most of the colors look like in person. Don't need to see every combo, but really want to see what the colors look like off-screen before pulling the trigger.

New Hybrid Greek Mold Blank Chips Group Buy
Close date: October 11, 2023 12 noon
If there is a high demand I may break these out and order in multiples of 12,000 chips. Example: Once we get to 12,000 quantity in orders I will ask for payment and submit the order. Then do that again with the next 12,000 and so on. If we cannot get to 12,000 before Oct 7th, then I will place what we do have on that date.

Limited to US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. This order will take approximately 60 days to arrive in the US after the order is placed. It will then be shipped out to you. Invoices will go out after your order is placed and must be paid by 10-11-2023 unless otherwise noted.

If you are ordering 2000 or more chips I will be able to get it air shipped directly to you for a few more pennies per chip.

Prices:

Blank Chips
39 mm- $.46 each
43 mm- $.50 each

There is a separate group buy for pre-designed and custom chips:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-hybrids-pre-designed-and-customs-09-12.110153/

Approximate reshipping costs:
25-200 chips- $10
225-825 chips- $17.50
850-1275 chips- $21.50
1300-1975 chips- $34
2000+- TBD

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 PER DENOMINATION

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread in the following format. I will follow up via PM.

Please state chip name and or number and count like this:

01- 200
25- 250
AR6- 25
WS11- 200

Blank Options:

MTfQzks.jpg

ZxuDev2.jpg

qatDyts.jpg

01g0D69.jpg

x1aVLet.jpg

sf44zav.jpg

HTLyAbr.jpg

xjbET9I.jpg

xNvqVxT.jpg

poODsz9.jpg

Dr9IdHG.jpg

IZjMYbL.jpg

Stg2vbT.jpg

CRlNRzl.jpg

6gDrQhL.jpg

f3mq6Fi.jpg

H0dhOjD.jpg

lBAfSzK.jpg

2OKp5bz.jpg

Sample chip images:

YOSIouZ.jpg

YT1tPLH.jpg

Bi4qadQ.jpg

wwdTBxC.jpg

HiIeni2.jpg

Fq9OVVi.jpg

iKHIyXL.jpg

uRmw2d8.jpg

n3CfS9f.jpg

hello, I just joined the forum and good friend and long time member eKricket pointed me to you. I m looking to build a 2000-2100 piece set for a league I run. I saw this site and then the site for custom chips. I had some questions, 1. Is this site only for blanks and you get your own labels? Can you get patterns from any of the numbers at all (mix and match) or do they have to be in the sets above? 3. If I went with custom chips and had you do the labels can you mix and match or does it all have to be from a set like BT1-BT9? For example could I do a set with BT8, SB10, B4, 17, and 34? May have more than 2000 if others in league want chips of their own.
Thanks,
BBQ Legend

I would also be in for a complete sample set. Or even a good mix of half the available options. I'd like to put together a few chip display frames for guests and tournament winners to sign chips and display. I think these would be perfect.

hello, I just joined the forum and good friend and long time member eKricket pointed me to you. I m looking to build a 2000-2100 piece set for a league I run. I saw this site and then the site for custom chips. I had some questions, 1. Is this site only for blanks and you get your own labels? Can you get patterns from any of the numbers at all (mix and match) or do they have to be in the sets above? 3. If I went with custom chips and had you do the labels can you mix and match or does it all have to be from a set like BT1-BT9? For example could I do a set with BT8, SB10, B4, 17, and 34? May have more than 2000 if others in league want chips of their own.
Thanks,
BBQ Legend
You can mix and match any of the chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom