Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (26 Viewers)

IMG_7253.jpeg

Finished off a Rabbit Hole Sherry and a Russel’s 10 yr single barrel tonight. Both very good but still have a looooooong way to go to make a dent in the inventory. Hard to do when I also picked up a Bookers and Woodford Store pick today. Had to pass on other offers this week as well. Yeah Woodford wasn’t needed but like to buy more than just the select stuff and store picks help a lot.

Finished off a Rabbit Hole Sherry and a Russel’s 10 yr single barrel tonight. Both very good but still have a looooooong way to go to make a dent in the inventory. Hard to do when I also picked up a Bookers and Woodford Store pick today. Had to pass on other offers this week as well. Yeah Woodford wasn’t needed but like to buy more than just the select stuff and store picks help a lot.
KC! Good to see you back buddy :tup:

If you’re an ECBP fan, there’s not one thing wrong with A124. It’s great and the ones who balk at the age statement on that one are making a big mistake. If there wasn’t a limit on them, that shelf would be at least 2 bottles lighter after I left :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom