The Final Chapter... (7 Viewers)

This chip is a killer.

vkO2Xs8_d.webp
Primary $100 Claws + These new $500s = Double Booyah

FWIW while designing the chips I never even put an ounce of thought into the different lineups mixing together and assumed they wouldn't that well. But after having all the chips in hand I found that line and fell in love with it. Happy accident of a set. I'm sure there are others that I haven't found. Will be fun to see what people put together.

FWIW while designing the chips I never even put an ounce of thought into the different lineups mixing together and assumed they wouldn't that well. But after having all the chips in hand I found that line and fell in love with it. Happy accident of a set. I'm sure there are others that I haven't found. Will be fun to see what people put together.
John who knows how many of my imagined lineups might even be possible for me with pricing and supply but you’ve given us a great gift in the fun of all these possible combinations to play with

I’d love to see this one in real life. It’s striking for sure. It might be hideous or it might be amazing. Either way I’m sure it’s striking and I bet the camera doesn’t do it justice.

View attachment 1304630

this is the one that jumped out at me as well.

also both $0.25s and the avocado $25.

Have everybody donate all their buyins for like 5 sessions and the dream can come true!
I should do that. my tournament buy-in will jump from $60 to $200 per person. $140 to Tiger fund. It would still take me 5-6 months to be able to afford a 4 table tournament set. :-(

True story:
My wife walked into my office once, and I had the paypal payment screen up to Classic Poker Chips for an add-on (my last one I did for 260 chips). It was almost $1000 and she had a fit. I told her the truth, and she didn't talk to me for a few days. We worked it out, but I haven't bought chips since....

I love my wife so .. yeah.

I should do that. my tournament buy-in will jump from $60 to $200 per person. $140 to Tiger fund. It would still take me 5-6 months to be able to afford a 4 table tournament set. :-(

True story:
My wife walked into my office once, and I had the paypal payment screen up to Classic Poker Chips for an add-on (my last one I did for 260 chips). It was almost $1000 and she had a fit. I told her the truth, and she didn't talk to me for a few days. We worked it out, but I haven't bought chips since....

I love my wife so .. yeah.
I know this feeling well. My recent CPC add on was just over $2900.... Damn those level 11 spots are pricey!

Just out of interest, do GPI give you some sort of access to a design / mockup tool? Or were you just like: "Nah, I've got access to one of those already, we good."

Just out of interest, do GPI give you some sort of access to a design / mockup tool? Or were you just like: "Nah, I've got access to one of those already, we good."
Nope sure don’t. Just a catalog. You tell them what you are thinking for design and then wait a week for their art team to mock it up (terribly) for you and then charge you way too much for it.

And tbh I didn’t really use the tool for much other than to visualize spot pattern cohesiveness since it’s so far off. I did photoshop some real chip mockups though using snippets of color samples.

43mm Tourney

After having this set for a while I’ve realized this is one that just keeps getting better with time for me personally.

cZcV1nX_d.webp

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Ohh, definitely yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yep! This one as well!

I'll take them all :)

Nope sure don’t. Just a catalog. You tell them what you are thinking for design and then wait a week for their art team to mock it up (terribly) for you and then charge you way too much for it.

And tbh I didn’t really use the tool for much other than to visualize spot pattern cohesiveness since it’s so far off. I did photoshop some real chip mockups though using snippets of color samples.
Very interesting. Love these sort of insights into the process.

So you didn't do this?

1712174921875.png

If only I was a software developer... my brain has been churning with how to make a cool tool for designing sets that would create diagrams of colors and stuff. Not sure this hobby is large enough to really support the development of tools but you could make really cool stuff. Whatever happened to what Krish was talking about a slick PS tool for renders? Some of the ones he had were amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom