The Final Chapter... (3 Viewers)

Maybe adding "2024 release" can help differentiate between them.
Or may be use the term what the "creators" call them. "Four more sets will be offered for sale in 2024: VIP Cash set #1 and #2"
"I look for TP VIP #2 $25"
:)

Classifieds are going to get confusing…

“Looking for a rack of the TP secondary 25s”

“The first secondary or the second secondary?”

“The second one”

“The tri-moon or the avocado?”

“No the bear claw!”

“Oh you mean you want to relabel the green NCV chip as a $25?”

“NO!! Forget it, I’ll just post a picture.”

Sometime in the next couple of weeks, once all the pictures and details have been posted on all 89 chips in the PCF DB, I will link them in the FAQ...will also add pictures to my personal media/gallery and even add links to imgur for all the chips so people can use whatever method they want to grab a picture and use it in their WTB listings...

I'm wondering how the Hawaii Flower 100k would look with the higher denom primaries...Not sure it would work with the almond 5k, both pretty light colored base. Hmmm...Probably don't need 5ks and 100ks on the table at the same time but..moar chips, right?

I'm wondering how the Hawaii Flower 100k would look with the higher denom primaries...Not sure it would work with the almond 5k, both pretty light colored base. Hmmm...Probably don't need 5ks and 100ks on the table at the same time but..moar chips, right?
Hawaii flower chips are IHC so no real issues. Tough to get 100k on the table in most structures in the first place.

When you do 50k starting stacks and unlimited rebuys with a bunch of idiots, you'd be really surprised

We run 3 full table tourneys with T50k starting stacks and T50k addons and after final table chipping up is 1 rack of T25k and 1-1/2 racks of T5Ks. I was considering making a T100k but it’d never see our felt.

He's excited. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
We all are!
burning-money-ha.gif

We run 3 full table tourneys with T50k starting stacks and T50k addons and after final table chipping up is 1 rack of T25k and 1-1/2 racks of T5Ks. I was considering making a T100k but it’d never see our felt.
I can't make a logistical argument against what you're saying...but it couldn't hurt to secure a barrel, right? Just in case :)

I can't make a logistical argument against what you're saying...but it couldn't hurt to secure a barrel, right? Just in case :)

I’m all for more chips. That’s why we turned it into bounty. Every extra chip on the table counts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom