View Outside My Window (6 Viewers)

My Brother in-law just caught 7 silvers on Sunday. Their cabin is just a mile from ours and borders on Sheep creek, world class fishing in the middle of nowhere!!
Sounds great - nice catch too!
One of my best views ever (Bushpilot window)
First time Alaska 2012
Alaska juni 2012 1:2 - 027.jpg

Wherzat Nik?
Koritsa, or Korca, Albania.
Thousands of Orthodox Christians and ethnic Greeks here, and this is why Greece has a Consulate General in the town. I 'm the boss.
Beautiful mountain landscapes and hiking opportunities, 90% Mercedes Benz car fleet, and an economy based on gray imports of foreign crime gains (the Albanian mafia currently controls 100% of the cocaine from Latin America to the UK and the Continent).
It's the Switzerland of the South.

Koritsa, or Korca, Albania.
Thousands of Orthodox Christians and ethnic Greeks here, and this is why Greece has a Consulate General in the town. I 'm the boss.
Beautiful mountain landscapes and hiking opportunities, 90% Mercedes Benz car fleet, and an economy based on gray imports of foreign crime gains (the Albanian mafia currently controls 100% of the cocaine from Latin America to the UK and the Continent).
It's the Switzerland of the South.

I saw a travel program about Albania. It looks pretty cool but like you say the mafia seem to run things over there.

But on the plus side the president is a Celtic fan!!!

IMG_8766.jpeg

Is it safe enough to visit or is it a no go zone for a dafty like me?
It's generally safe, if you 're not into organized crime, with specific people waiting to kill YOU. Quitest town is where I live.
Common (petty) crime is inexistent where organized crime prevails.
Albanians have always been shepherd contractors and war contractors (mercenaries).
They love poker and they play Ultra-LAG.
I DO NOT play here, due to my job.

It's generally safe, if you 're not into organized crime, with specific people waiting to kill YOU. Quitest town is where I live.
Common (petty) crime is inexistent where organized crime prevails.
Albanians have always been shepherd contractors and war contractors (mercenaries).
They love poker and they play Ultra-LAG.
I DO NOT play here, due to my job.
Sounds like it would be a bit foolish to play poker there anyway.

Hunters make me laugh.

Sit in a tree stand in the freezing cold for hours. Pop off a shot, then track the wounded deer for a mile and drag it back to camp.

@ekricket just walks outside on a nice summer day with a ball-peen hammer.

Returning home from Oakland. Anytime you are flying north into Seattle on a clear day, you get to see a lot of mountains. Can anyone name them?

I'd name the first one Mt Erectus, the second one Mt Sphincter and the third Mt Azure since it's in the clouds. Don't think those names will stick though, likely they're already named and I just can't identify them.

I'd name the first one Mt Erectus, the second one Mt Sphincter and the third Mt Azure since it's in the clouds. Don't think those names will stick though, likely they're already named and I just can't identify them.
Close!

The Three Sisters, near Bend, Oregon.

Mt Hood, east of Portland, Oregon.

Mt Saint Helens, which blew its lode in 1980.

Mt Rainier, which is right in my backyard. I see it everyday that is clear.

1695437747547.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom