2024 WSOP PCF Thread (3 Viewers)

Martin Kabhrel’s perspective:

The 4 seat, who is borderline retardedly active, ships with a single 25K chip and makes the sad, obligatory joke about people wanting a count.

This individual has repeatedly make “RIBBBBIT” sounds whenever entering a pot and seemingly identifies as a small amphibious reptile. His VPIP can’t be measured by conventional mathematical means, and the entire table wants to banish him from all existence.

Plus this man has a purse shaped to look like a frog. He’s clearly very disturbed.

I call with KT because it’s only 25K and maybe we can get him off our particular lilly pad.

18 other players call but he inexplicably beats us with QQ, which is a clear fold there.

It seems I will mercilessly subjected to another round of poker with this incessant idiot who spends time in between hands trying to catch things with his tongue.

It’s funny - I never regretted being a poker pro until this table. I’m now questioning most of the decisions I’ve made as an adult.
Ehhh. He deserves it.

Yellows show dirt by far the quickest but WSOP chips across board pretty dirty.

whoever maintains the spotless aria chips needs to give WSOP some pointers.

I tried to find a dirty aria chip and couldn’t.

I am not a PokerGO subscriber, but I’ve caught a few of the 2 hour free previews they run on YouTube.

The commentary on the $10k NL 2-7 Single Draw final table by Chris Vitch was absolutely fantastic. Ali Nejad and Jesse Sylvia were also very good. I already knew the results of the event but still put it on to listen to kind of in the background, and they pretty thoroughly explained every situation and angle of every hand.
Vitch is so good. Always love when he chimes in on 2+2.

Dude I played the main w on day 2 is in 13th. Haha crazy!

And FWIW I would never play day 1 again. It’s pointless and I prefer to avoid hallways packed with cigarette smokers and bathrooms w no hot water or soap.
You mean any main event day 1 or day 1a? Always curious how they differ

You mean any main event day 1 or day 1a? Always curious how they differ
There are four flights of day 1.

1A, 1B, 1C and 1D.

Then it takes two flights of day 2. 2A, 2B.

Then day 3 everyone is combined.

You can enter two levels into day 2. 4 hours late. And still start w 50BB. Or begin day 2 with 70ish BB.

For stamina and to keep your trip short and not wasting day after day for other flights to finish id recommend registering for beginning of day 2B.

https://www.wsop.com/pdfs/structuresheets/structure_5504_23257.pdf

Yellows show dirt by far the quickest but WSOP chips across board pretty dirty.

whoever maintains the spotless aria chips needs to give WSOP some pointers.

I tried to find a dirty aria chip and couldn’t.

Paul Campbell is the guy in charge of Aria tournament chips. He's one of the best tournament directors in Vegas.

I was playing HORSE last night in the same room while the main event was going on. They were down to 20 players. It was absolutely wild in there. Every time someone busted or doubled up or took a bad beat, the entire room went absolutely bananas! It felt like being at a close NBA playoffs game in the 4th quarter.

The chips we had in the 3k HORSE were garbage. I took a couple of bad pics at various stages of the tourney. Made the FT though, so that was fun. Especially with all the chaos of the Main Event going on behind us.

@apchipper Your Oreo card capper was a hit! Everyone loves it. You need to start marketing these things at the WSOP next year. I bet you'd sell hundreds of them.

1721014349075.png
1721014369896.png
1721014472436.png

1721014241592.png

1721014211853.png

1721014190872.png

The chips we had in the 3k HORSE were garbage. I took a couple of bad pics at various stages of the tourney. Made the FT though, so that was fun. Especially with all the chaos of the Main Event going on behind us.

@apchipper Your Oreo card capper was a hit! Everyone loves it. You need to start marketing these things at the WSOP next year. I bet you'd sell hundreds of them.

View attachment 1357932View attachment 1357933View attachment 1357934
View attachment 1357931
View attachment 1357930

View attachment 1357929
Man that’s awesome!!! Great job!

Is this going to be on Youtube or somewhere? I would love to watch it.

I don't think it will get aired. There were a few cameras here and there, and we were playing on the front featured table, but not the main featured table in the back. That's the one where most of the PokerGo content gets streamed from. The production crew's focus was definitely on the main event. I think the only reason they even cared about our table for whatever amount they did was because Jeremy Ausmus and John Racener were both on the FT and are both in the hunt for POY. If Ausmus had finished top 3, he would have passed Seiver since this was his 7th FT of the series (tying Hellmuth's record from 2020).

I never saw it pop up on the PokerGo list as something they even had planned. I suspect they had all their efforts on the Main, which is a shame. Really need to air more mixed games.

Ya, I'm with you there. I'd love to see more mixed-game content on PokerGo as well.

View attachment 1357932View attachment 1357933View attachment 1357934
View attachment 1357931
View attachment 1357930

View attachment 1357929
I also was not impressed with those chips when I played with them. I did like those stud cards though. CONGRATS ON THE SICK FT RUN!!!!!!

Shot of the cards when rolled up in razz, woohoo

IMG_0944.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom