2024 WSOP PCF Thread (3 Viewers)

did anyone catch the PLO hand where
-negreanu flops trips three ways
- announces on the turn that he thought he was bluffing on flop, he misread his hand but way stronger than he thought
-announces several more times for good measure
-calls the turn
-boats up on river
-check folds river
It's in his vlog from yesterday I think

Did anyone write down everything Brewer just spewed in the K9 vs 96 hand????
I want to know if he actually randomized that call/fold. Last thing he said was “so I’m folding 90-95% of the time.” And then he waited a bit. I don’t know if he found a clock to look at to randomize or what.
But if you’re legit randomizing in that spot for your tournament life, my hat is off to you.

The high stakes cash room “kings lounge” is right in the middle of the Paris tournament ball room

I didn’t see the clip but the high end chairs are the easiest giveaway, if you see those, then thats where that is
I believe the purple section of the tourney area also has those same chairs so I don’t think that’s exactly right

GRG1gDVaIAE2yIH.jpg

So close to an epic photo as a preview of the PPC... and then he decided the quality of a disposable kodak camera would do.

If anyone is still there and they can pick up this hat in L/XL then I’d be eternally grateful if you can pick one up for me. It has the WSOP logo embroidered on the right side. They only has S/M in this colour when I was there.

View attachment 1350446
If it's at the gift shop I can pick one up for you. Just send a pm to remind me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom