A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (7 Viewers)

1587766362534.gif

@Hammer2171, welcome back. Seriously. While we did have some at your expense (your OP is legendary), many of us will be eager to welcome you into the fold, and find common ground. I hope you can find as much useful information, good times, and most importantly, friendship, as I have.

Last edited:
Clearly, I hit a nerve earlier. It is easy to carry things too far with people you haven't met.

I thoroughly enjoyed @krafticus late night posts soliciting offers for chips. His posts reminded me of a couple of players from my hosting days. I can easily visualize them engaging in the same type of posting. I would not describe either one of them as a raging alcoholic. Matter of fact, knowing them has made my life richer.

Many members here like to imbibe when playing cards. It goes hand in hand with the game. A few even embrace it as part of their table image. No one classifies those players as drunks.

In short Krafticus, I respect you as a member of this community as much as I do my poker friends and in no way was I trying to pigeon-hole you.

So what donkey poker chips are you guys talking about? Someone post a picture for me
We are talking about highly “collectible” poker chips, produced in limited quantities. Worth hundreds, probably thousands, more than face value. Not some “cash value” chips worth a measly couple of bucks. It’s an exclusive group, a mindset of which the common man can’t properly appreciate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom