A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (8 Viewers)

I just realized that my first transaction in PCF was with THE HAMMER himself. Now I understand the inscription in the packaging envelope... I should have kept it as memorabilia!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
NO WAY! Me too :D
My package was sent to a friend in NYC so will need to check with him on any inscriptions. This would surely make the chips worth more if they stored in a signed packet? At least $6 a chip :sneaky:

Yes!! My chips just went up in value :wow:
7F735205-9F9D-4D8F-A1D3-1CD5873D7387.jpeg

From OP to realization of the "Scrub Donkey" chip set I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entire thread. I've said this before and it certainly bears repeating; the passion, intellect and creativity of the PCF community as a whole ensures that a visit to this website will be a most worthwhile endeavour each and every time. BRAVO! :tup:

Pray for me and my family please everyone. I just had my 1 of only 3 Aunt's funeral last week. My dad just had his foot amputated yesterday from a foot infection, and now my sister just got emitted to a burn center today and is on a ventilator tube. I just feel like it is one thing after another and I cannot shake it.... I just can't imagine anything else happening to my family right now. Please give me some kind of break or peace in my life to recover from all of this. Thank you everyone for your time, prayers, and any help at all. :unsure:

Pray for me and my family please everyone. I just had my 1 of only 3 Aunt's funeral last week. My dad just had his foot amputated yesterday from a foot infection, and now my sister just got emitted to a burn center today and is on a ventilator tube. I just feel like it is one thing after another and I cannot shake it.... I just can't imagine anything else happening to my family right now. Please give me some kind of break or peace in my life to recover from all of this. Thank you everyone for your time, prayers, and any help at all. :unsure:
Best wishes. May whichever higher power you believe in give you and your family strength to get through this hard time.

Best wishes. May whichever higher power you believe in give you and your family strength to get through this hard time.

Thank you for your kind hearted thoughts. I'm honestly on the fence of being Christian and Agnostic, so I don't believe or disbelieve, but I don't know what to do other than reach out for other support and comfort. Thank you everyone for all of the love and support.

@Hammer2171 thank you for being real and sharing this struggle. Your burden is a heavy one. I will be praying for you and your loved ones to safely make it through this dark hour of your lives and for the light to shine once again upon you. May you have peace of mind, rest, and joy again soon. Hang in there!

So sorry to hear this Jordan. Best wishes will absolutely be sent your way. I hope things improve for you and your family soon. If there is anything we can do to contribute or help, please feel free to reach out (believe you have Ben's number)

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

oh man that's a lot to deal with, my thoughts are with you and your family. this is a stark reminder that there are real people behind all these accounts we have so much fun with. I hope you are able to find the peace you need, be well.

Thank you again everyone. This really means a lot to hear compassionate and helpful words during this difficult time I'm going through. It's nice to have another family who cares... Words can't express how grateful I am to have the love and support from everyone.

Done. May the Lord bless your situation and provide you and your family with comfort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom