A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (7 Viewers)

I was indeed drunk as a skunk when I posted that a year ago.

NOOOOO!! You can’t get off that easy. We NEED you to be the jerk we imagined. We need you to be that asshole that feeds our ego and justifies our chip addiction.

But seriously...could you all imagine if Nooker came and apologized???? I don’t think I could live with myself.

Last edited:
@allforcharity, Ben made some realizations this morning.... hammers account was deleted, og from cali... new member pops up @BoatedRiver asking for garden citys and PCAs, from cali...deleted... next account pops up as suitedconnector claims to be boated river, also from cali, asking to exchange conversations via email.... could this be pikaho?

Last edited:
@allforcharity, Ben made some realizations this morning.... hammers account was deleted, og from cali... new member pops up @BoatedRiver asking for garden citys and PCAs, from cali...deleted... next account pops up as suitedconnector claims to be boated river, also from cali, asking to exchange conversations via email.... could this be pikaho?
And the new suitedconnector account is gone already

Last edited:
i guess this explains why they never took me up on my offer of a free sample set. perhaps this instead calls for a Classifieds giveaway.
I know the naval cat overseas in the Philippines? was looking for one. I was gonna work on getting one out but it’s gonna be months before I’m settled back in US with chips.

Not just you, if anyone has an extra.

edit: came up with it, it’s @Beaniman

Dunno, but if it is, his hijinks are now just boring. In all his conversations claiming that I'm stalking him (or whatever), did he even once refute that he took $650 from me and never shipped the chips? And somehow or another, *I'm* the bad guy?

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to have to let this go. My CC company did right by me, and I assume their investigation matched my claim, so I'm whole.

I know the naval cat overseas in the Philippines? was looking for one. I was gonna work on getting one out but it’s gonna be months before I’m settled back in US with chips.

Not just you, if anyone has an extra.

edit: came up with it, it’s @Beaniman

are you sure it was him? it appears he's stationed in japan, and i couldn't find any posts of him looking for this sample set.

I was indeed drunk as a skunk when I posted that a year ago.
My favorite dealer buttons have your likeness on them....with the Hate U tee shirt!
image.jpg

Ha! what do you think this is? A labor union! hahahah
(I say that cause that's how our union works lol, speaking as a Vice President of my local myself)

Teamsters UPS driver right here. Going hard right now with all this Rona going around. Worse than Christmas time and it was 107 degrees today where I live, so the back of the truck was at least 120 degrees... FML

My favorite dealer buttons have your likeness on them....with the Hate U tee shirt!
View attachment 466555
LMAO that is freakin awesome, the only thing missing is a bunch of empty beer bottles and shot glasses in the background, lol.

View attachment 466555

The picture looks nothing like me, but I think that makes it that much more hilarious.

View attachment 466555

I wish I had one of those to add to my cash game set, all the guys would be like WTF is this, lol, and I would have to explain myself... Probably one of the most viral threads on here, I showed it to my wife 2 months ago and she laughed so hard, mainly at the responses to my post.

LMAO that is freakin awesome, the only thing missing is a bunch of empty beer bottles and shot glasses in the background, lol.

The picture looks nothing like me, but I think that makes it that much more hilarious.

I wish I had one of those to add to my cash game set, all the guys would be like WTF is this, lol, and I would have to explain myself... Probably one of the most viral threads on here, I showed it to my wife 2 months ago and she laughed so hard, mainly at the responses to my post.
Send me a PM with your address. I’ll send you one.

How in the hell did I miss this triumphant return! I guess I was pretty busy at the time lol. I'm still recovering. I'm waiting to hear back from someone about some of the extra chips and I'll be posting the leftovers. I'll be giving away hopefully 5 sample sets I have to send one to the man himself under one condition...I need a pic of you with the donks. That's got to be a fitting conclusion to this whole thing. Lightning in a bottle. Just shoot me a PM and I'll make this happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom