Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 05/2024 (3 Viewers)

Question. When it comes to "custom" inlays on these chips, I have many questions and when I search through the forum, I end up with more questions than answers. If someone could enlighten me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I like the "Sands" chips...colors, edge spots, etc.

Could I put a custom inlay on those exact chips, or am I relegated to only using the blank options in the link above?

I have an .ai file of my poker club name and a pretty simple image to go along with it. Who would I get with to turn that into an inlay with denominations?

Then, once completed, and I have the .ai files of my inlays, how do I get them on the chip or even a mockup showing what they would look like on the chip before pulling a $1,000.00+ trigger on them?

I've seen where there is a company, Gear Labels, but they appear to be someone I'd get with if I already had my chips. From what I understand, I could submit the files with my order to Justin and the labels would be created and put on the chips in the manufacturing process? Is that right?

I basically need a baby-fied, step by step to get my label, after I find someone to create it, on my chips I order from Justin. Thanks in advance!!!

Question. When it comes to "custom" inlays on these chips, I have many questions and when I search through the forum, I end up with more questions than answers. If someone could enlighten me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I like the "Sands" chips...colors, edge spots, etc.

Could I put a custom inlay on those exact chips, or am I relegated to only using the blank options in the link above?

I have an .ai file of my poker club name and a pretty simple image to go along with it. Who would I get with to turn that into an inlay with denominations?

Then, once completed, and I have the .ai files of my inlays, how do I get them on the chip or even a mockup showing what they would look like on the chip before pulling a $1,000.00+ trigger on them?

I've seen where there is a company, Gear Labels, but they appear to be someone I'd get with if I already had my chips. From what I understand, I could submit the files with my order to Justin and the labels would be created and put on the chips in the manufacturing process? Is that right?

I basically need a baby-fied, step by step to get my label, after I find someone to create it, on my chips I order from Justin. Thanks in advance!!!
Yes, you can use the Sands chips and put any label you want on them. You can use any of the chips with a different label for that matter.

I will leave a list below of designers who can help you create your label. they would be able to mock it up to see what it will look like as a finished product.

We can get the chips and labels made for you and they applied during production.

Here are some designers. Hopefully one of them has time to help you out and will chime in. @timinater @Colquhoun @iLogik @tallsbutler @mattross1313

Yes, you can use the Sands chips and put any label you want on them. You can use any of the chips with a different label for that matter.

I will leave a list below of designers who can help you create your label. they would be able to mock it up to see what it will look like as a finished product.

We can get the chips and labels made for you and they applied during production.

Here are some designers. Hopefully one of them has time to help you out and will chime in. @timinater @Colquhoun @iLogik @tallsbutler @mattross1313
Thank you sir!

Big Top Poker
Greek mold

200 × t100
120 × t500
140 x t1000
100 x t5000
I want it to look like the chip on the right side in the picture. Not sure what type of label that is. Not sure if it uploaded correctly. But I want the one that looks smooth va textured

Attachments

• IMG_5371.png
    IMG_5371.png
    588.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Who's the owner of the Starnite design?

Are there any pictures of it already on web/greek mold? (Tourney design)

Who's the owner of the Starnite design?

Are there any pictures of it already on web/greek mold? (Tourney design)
You will need to order the Starnite through this group buy. We have some in production now but no photos yet

What's the minimum you have to order to do some 39mm and some 43mm?

I'd like to get a barrel or two of the 43mm, but have the rest be 39mm.

Also do you post approximately what the labeling fee split is currently for a certain set (e.g. 39mm white sands)?

How thick are these chips? The racks I have are home made and a bit narrow. Paulson fit great. Milanos or Majestica fit pretty well, but Monte Carlo smooths only fit 19 across instead of 20 which is annoying. I think 3mm is perfect, 3.1 fits tightly. Anything bigger than that won’t work for me.

Ok, I’ll tack on to the KGB label too

Please add to my order with airship

39mm web mold with panda KGB label

100x 25c
250x $1
175x $5
75x $25

600 total

Also add 6 more of the 39mm racks please

What's the minimum you have to order to do some 39mm and some 43mm?

I'd like to get a barrel or two of the 43mm, but have the rest be 39mm.

Also do you post approximately what the labeling fee split is currently for a certain set (e.g. 39mm white sands)?
You have to order in multiples of 25. Label fee for white sands is at $80 as no one else has ordered this go around

Panda KGB/39mm/Web Mold

100 - $100
100 - $500
100 - $1000
100 - $5000
100 - $25000
500 total

Please add - (5) 40mm Justin racks

I'll hop on the Panda KGB train.
Web mold, 39mm

150 X 5c
150 X 25c
125 X $1
75 X $5

500 total.

I'll join for those Panda KGB if I may :)

39mm Web Mold
$.25 - 100
$1 - 200
$5 - 200
$25 - 75
$100 - 25
Total = 600
Those are nice. I'm going to do a black label tribute. Was going to use a polar bear for white contrast or a buffalo like the one on a Buffalo Trace bottle, but I think I've landed on something completely different. I'm doing the black chip as the $1 chip (my favorite in the line up) so it sees plenty of play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom