clay Matsui chips? (1 Viewer)

maxim_666666

Flush
Reaction score
does anyone know where I can buy clay Matsui chips?
interesting to play with them ..
matsui-clay2.jpg

They do it for the people as well. Download their catalog, it should show you their different options.

I think JM from CT had some of these but I can't find the post.

That's only 50c per chip for a minimum order of 5,000 chips..... assuming both the price and minimum haven't changed in the past nine years.

With the right mold, hitting 10x that number would be a relatively easy task (a mere 5c/chip premium using those old numbers).

Pending mold design, I'm in for 1000 chips. Not interested in the M mold.

Awwwwweeeee f±¿%! Looks like my kids are never going to get to go to college....

DO IT!
And I'm not fussy. Put these on cheese mold for all I care. Preferably a recessed mold so we can label them or hot stamp them down the road.

Who should lead this endeavor? I am good at assisting and being a financeer but would like someone with more experience to lead.

I was pleasantly surprised that so much interest ...
they have very good reviews.
I've been looking for them. but I think you need to know how things are going at them at this moment.

for organizational work needed American. Unfortunately, I live far from the United States. shipping in the United States, chips to end customers takes a lot of time and money (~ $ 75). the additional $ 75 would kill the whole idea ... within your country will be cheaper sending ..
we can attract someone ??? such as the Apaches? or it will only increase the cost of each chip?

for organizational work needed American. Unfortunately, I live far from the United States. shipping in the United States, chips to end customers takes a lot of time and money (~ $ 75). the additional $ 75 would kill the whole idea ... within your country will be cheaper sending ..
we can attract someone ??? such as the Apaches? or it will only increase the cost of each chip?

If it went through I would see if Matsui could ship seperate lots to each country/continent involved as they ship from Asia anyways. (That is if the order sizes made it worthwhile)

If it went through I would see if Matsui could ship seperate lots to each country/continent involved as they ship from Asia anyways. (That is if the order sizes made it worthwhile)
I sent Matsui an initial inquiry email to get more information on what they offer, costs, minimum qualities and asked for a pricing matrix.

Let's see what they say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom