baked_chips 021.jpg
IMG_1146.JPG
baked_chips 013.jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
baked_chips 009.jpg
IMG_1133.JPG
baked_chips 003.jpg
IMG_1127.JPG

Who the F+@% would do that to perfectly good chips. Turning chips into other usable chips is okay. But outright destruction?!? Oh the Humanity!

Palm Tree Mold! Nuff said:)
While they might be OK, I think I've now had enough of the " Top hat & Cane" put thru a meatgrinder ideas...
Cigar & Snifter, "Tower & Spear" ect ....
I hope people do not come up with a "Sword thru barrel", mold idea, or "Bowl & Fork", Book & Pencil, , Bottle & Lightning bolt, or Salami pierces Cauliflower ...... :LOL: :laugh:

Reactions: BNM
This project is dead. Official response from Matsui:

"Matsui used to manufacture [clay chips] but no longer do."

Thanks to @MD Mike for making the effort. The M mold myth can finally be put to rest.

Next stop, MSK? From their website: "2005. Clay game chips meterial development."

Not sure about their possible custom mold policy, but I could offer the use of my legendary bicep-mold design for a nominal fee... :sneaky:

Mipevibicepmold.jpg

Next stop, MSK? From their website: "2005. Clay game chips meterial development."

Not sure about their possible custom mold policy, but I could offer the use of my legendary bicep-mold design for a nominal fee... :sneaky:

Mipevibicepmold.jpg

I really thought that was a jacked up dick mold until i read your post.

As I recall, that was a common mistake back when this mold was first introduced as well... :unsure:

G57Zu7unyn78xsf87XLFzs7Oo1_500.jpg
I am really glad someone posted the Always Sunny photo.

In regards to Matsui, I am pretty upset that their catalog has not been updated and it led us to believe there was hope!

Maybe someone else out there is willing to make a new PCF mold for us? I wish we could make chips at home. I can apply 50,000 psi and 400 degree temps to some clay I found in my backyard and see what happens...

In regards to Matsui, I am pretty upset that their catalog has not been updated and it led us to believe there was hope!

Yea, they should really update their catalog. I was going to do holofoil on the plaques and they don't offer them anymore, yet it's still on their website and catalog.

Mipevibicepmold.jpg
When I get home, I will do some research on their offerings. See if I can contact someone. Charm them. Woo them. Wine them. Dine them.

This project is dead. Official response from Matsui:

"Matsui used to manufacture [clay chips] but no longer do."

Thanks to @MD Mike for making the effort. The M mold myth can finally be put to rest.

......and here is where we can stop chanting "let's go Penguins"....
Good two day ride though. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom