SOLD CLEARANCE Broken Arrow Playable MisPrint Decks- Bridge/Jumbo $2 each *Free SHIPPING* (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what everybody is worried about with sharpie. It took 30 seconds to freehand this and will stay on for the life of the cards. It will not bleed through or transfer to other cards. I guarantee nobody will ever notice unless it is pointed out. If you're that picky then pay full price and get a deck that doesn't have a flaw in it. View attachment 1175967

Here is a deck that has probably played over 100 hands of pitch and the HI on the joker looks the same now as it did day one. View attachment 1175968
Why didn't I think of that? I shoulda ordered 12 decks then changed it to only 4 :(

I don't know what everybody is worried about with sharpie. It took 30 seconds to freehand this and will stay on for the life of the cards. It will not bleed through or transfer to other cards. I guarantee nobody will ever notice unless it is pointed out. If you're that picky then pay full price and get a deck that doesn't have a flaw in it. View attachment 1175967

Here is a deck that has probably played over 100 hands of pitch and the HI on the joker looks the same now as it did day one. View attachment 1175968
Nice work. I had to zoom in to figure out which side you did. Looks great!!

Nice work. I had to zoom in to figure out which side you did. Looks great!!
Well I have to be honest. I had my daughter do it for me because it would have looked like a 2 year old did it if I would have tried lol!! But I think we all have a sharpie and someone in the family with good handwriting to get the job done and make these nice decks playable.

Well I have to be honest. I had my daughter do it for me because it would have looked like a 2 year old did it if I would have tried lol!! But I think we all have a sharpie and someone in the family with good handwriting to get the job done and make these nice decks playable.
prob be best to use like a ultra fine sharpie for the outlined then draw it in with a fat boy sharpie lol

I don't know why I didn't think of this before but stripping these down and using for Short Deck would take care if the 4 and 5 issues.

Now I just need to find some friends to play Short Deck. @justincarothers Do you have any misprint friends on discount too?
short deck to complicated for most LOL it was funny watching how bad Tom Dwan was trying to get people to play short deck on HSP nobody wanted anything to do with it

I don't know why I didn't think of this before but stripping these down and using for Short Deck would take care if the 4 and 5 issues.

Now I just need to find some friends to play Short Deck. @justincarothers Do you have any misprint friends on discount too?
Probably not as well known outside Wisconsin but the deck would also be perfect for sheepshead.

I found it easier to learn and understand than the game spades that is a little similar. Played it every day in high school study hall for nickles. Fun times.

This is one of those games where, if you didn't grow up playing it, you'll never understand it.
sounds like it lol I will stick to HoldEm Omaha we play no limit Omaha and SOHE it gets nuts or if you eve play like 5 card omaha with 1 or 2 wilds LOL its stupid but crazy action

This is one of those games where, if you didn't grow up playing it, you'll never understand it.
If you can learn all the crazy dealers choice games on the fly at the table for cash then sheepshead shouldn't be any harder. It's actually really fun. My favorite card game when I do get to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom