Darts thread (2 Viewers)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just wondering who on here plays darts and if anyone is interested in setting up and playing in an online league.

I used to play years ago and I’m getting back into it thanks to @NeoViny23 being all enthusiastic about darts at this year’s Stockholm meet up.

I literally just started throwing yesterday after 6 years away from the game so the standard won’t be great (averaging 32 right now as opposed to 49 back in the day).

Interest list:

1. @BonScot
2. @NeoViny23
3. @BarrieJ3
4. @London24

Here’s my board

IMG_1108.jpeg

Thought I’d cracked it yesterday but it was 81 instead of 180 :wtf:

IMG_1114.jpeg

We’ll be using nakka.com and it’s n01 online software to play the game (this is a website not an app).

All you need is a dartboard and your phone camera (to film your dartboard). Screenshot from the website below.

IMG_1120.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my setup since my 8yr old caught Luke the Nuke fever over Christmas. Great so long as I don’t have to finish on a double 3.

IMG_0467.jpeg

Mainly stick to silly games like Killer, Cricket, Shanghai etc. but have been known to hit the odd double after a very long 501 leg.

I’m not the best but I won’t let that get in the way of me joining a PCF league!

Easy game. Just hit treble 20s :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. My boys and I usually play 501 and it just ends up becoming the battle of the double 1s at the end. We have a rule, if we ever get to round 50, it’s just closest to bullseye wins.

Last edited:
This is my setup since my 8yr old caught Luke the Nuke fever over Christmas. Great so long as I don’t have to finish on a double 3.

View attachment 1362598

Mainly stick to silly games like Killer, Cricket, Shanghai etc. but have been known to hit the odd double after a very long 501 leg.

I’m not the best but I won’t let that get in the way of me joining a PCF league!
That’s awesome mate. What’s the story with the smart board? Does it count your score or something?

Yeah, keeps score and gives you your check-outs (I can work out Double 1…) but the main thing is the games- stick an iPad on the wall just out of friendly fire range and it basically turns your living room into Flight Club.

It’s the first thing my players goes to when they bust out.

https://unicorn-darts.com/products/smartboard/

Updated the OP with the name of the website we’re using nakka.com then click n01 then click online darts.

I love darts. Cricket, 301, 501.

But yikes am I bad. My board has holes all around it from all the times I've missed the entire board.

I really need to clean up my office/workshop/party area, I can't get to my dart board right now and my wife turned me a custom set of darts on the lathe with custom weighting and everything. Shame they're not getting used more.

I play darts once a year when some of our Irish team come over for team meetings. One of them plays religiously back home, but when over here with us noobs he gets trounced :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not great, but just this week we had a team get together - I managed to get a 3 dart checkout to close out the final game :cool *smug mode*

I play darts once a year when some of our Irish team come over for team meetings. One of them plays religiously back home, but when over here with us noobs he gets trounced :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not great, but just this week we had a team get together - I managed to get a 3 dart checkout to close out the final game :cool *smug mode*
I used to be mediocre (averaging 47) now I’m a lot worse (averaging 34 tonight). Only my second day playing in over 6 years.

This is a great app for keeping track of your stats.

IMG_1122.jpeg

Jocky died at age 62 in 2012. Note to self: stop drinking beer in the bathtub and lose some weight.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom