Deja Vu Art (1 Viewer)

Top left for sure, I love the waves on the riviera part and the "Deja Vu" really stand out nicely.

If the top left was chosen, would all of the chips have the yellow font? I'm wondering if people like it because it happens to match an edge spot.

For me, I like top right with the denom from top left.

If the top left was chosen, would all of the chips have the yellow font? I'm wondering if people like it because it happens to match an edge spot.

For me, I like top right with the denom from top left.
Good point.. I think that yellow will really match the yellow fractional quarter pie. not sure about the grey/pink $1 and the red/white/arc yellow $5? Hmmm.

Thanks

Sent using tapatalk!

Top left all the way for me too. This is one of my favorite J5 designs I've ever seen. Man, he does amazing work. Congrats Chris on setting up an awesome set of chips.

bottom left this time,
The design's awesome, but I have some interrogations points about colors,
I'm not quite sure, but the Déjà Vu mention is the base color chip or not ?
Concerning the denom, is the red color the definitive choice, or your favorite one ?

Top left, but with solid color text like the original middle left.

I like the top left as well. I would love to see all of the chips with the "Deja Vu" color matching the base color of each chip.

I would love to see all of the chips with the "Deja Vu" color matching the base color of each chip.

This looks good on a plain white background. No so much when there is background art -- some text colors usually get lost or appear muddled.

Such a tough choice..as it stand right now I like best the bottom left (bottom right is VERY close 2nd!). But swap out for the red denom from top left. And keep the light clouds in (but no birds). Just not sure about the water lines or the dots for the 'on the riviera' part.
Should the palm trees be colored in for effect? add more trees???

attachment.php

I sometimes think less is more. This is one of those times. As for the background, the left ones are the best IMO no clouds or birds. Btw I really do like the font for the denom on the right inlay. Great flare to it.

Birds and/or clouds will just be too small when on an inlay, and will look like spots/missing ink IMO. Keep it simple and classy.

Top left for me. Those birds and things make it too busy imo

I will now have to withdraw my vote away from the black text. Top left looks great. So, new vote goes for Top Left. Classy and simple.

Ok here are the 'final two' or 'deux derniers'...

One is color/base matched and the other is not. One has black denoms and the other not.

I like the color matching but maybe in red denom???

Please chime in if you have any thoughts

thanks

Attachments

• unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 190
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 198
top set. color-match the denom if you want.

Top set. I prefer the gold lettering on déjà by regardless of chip colors

thanks all for the input. Of course it comes down to what I want in the end but your feedback is much appreciated.
some of the greatest chip nerd minds in the world are on here :) of course I take what you all say very closely.

Top, I'd try a black denom with gold déjà Vu on all chips just to get it out of my system but I suspect the red denom is the way to go.

Top version by a mile :)

Have you asked if CPC has metallic ink? Metallic gold would look pretty sweet IMO.

Top for me as well Spike... Beautiful, beautiful set man!!! You and J5 did a GREAT job...

Top for me as well Spike... Beautiful, beautiful set man!!! You and J5 did a GREAT job...
Thanks! Means a lot to hear that. Looking forward to get these on the new darker table felt and blue rope lighting.
RIP Huron poker.

Still have the chip set but only use it occasionally

Sent using tapatalk!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom