Fugly Poker Table Thread (5 Viewers)

a good one from the Beantown area. not sure how this qualifies as a "poker table" aside form it being round and could be used for poker

7' Wide Custom Made Poker table - round - $280

00F0F_i6j5hq4DDzR_600x450.jpg

00b0b_cBfTqFbtk9S_600x450.jpg

You know that's 100% the case, Abby. Just imagine the card glide on that marble(?) playing surface, though!

That's one of the (multiple) reasons I really don't like the idea of chip wells. It makes it harder to see how much people have. That's part of the game knowing how much an opponent has available.

Further, you need to be able to see if people even have cards!

Not to mention what the f people would be hiding in there cubes or other bs.

This table is a complete cluster f and is basically unusable.

Custom Built Felted Poker Table for sale. Great condition because it has pretty much never been used but needs a cleaning because it has been in storage. Want it gone ASAP! $50

Fire Wood.

This isn't the worst idea. I remember BBO had a table called The Albatross which came with a leaf to put in the table to change it from a 6-person table to an 8-person table. I think the concept is alright, I just wouldn't be crazy about the seams.

Also, BBO's version had a padded rail and looked a hell of a lot better.

^^^^Right? Very nice joinery. Looks like whole table is trimmed out with 1x oak...even the "cup holders" are trimmed out. Maybe they had 8 Ouija boards lying around the house and decided to reuse the pointer thingies.

POKER / CARD TABLE - MID-CENTURY MODERN - $200 (Roopville, Ga)
OBO - Beautiful mustard-color mid-century modern card/poker table. All wood and felt. In excellent shape with no tears or stains. Many a tale has been told over this table. And it's waiting for more!
Also has a wood cover to go over it when not in use.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/fuo/5242556079.html
upload_2015-10-14_16-27-14.png

Makes my eyes hurt just looking at a picture of the beautiful mustard color felt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom