Fugly Poker Table Thread (29 Viewers)

00808_kA4DGdsidRw_600x450.jpg

There must be a "crappy table building school" in NC. Or really bad shop teachers in high schools there.....

00d0d_gf0NfcFN8iT_600x450.jpg

Custom built poker table, customer never picked up and stopped answering phone. Need out of garage! $200 OBO. Must be able to pick up in Hinesville.

**************************************************************************************************************

Builder must have sent pics of the finished product.

Customer never picked up and stopped answering phone. My guess is that it stopped right after the seller sent this "completed" pic.

Most of those were not from NC. I hopped over to TN, IN, AR, etc.

$_27.JPG

This only belongs here because it's Kijiji pic was of it laying on their lawn. I have a table similar table and love it. It's going for $10 which might be a good deal.
Are they using this as a putting green?

3 grand for this! You'd think for that kind of money, you could hire somebody who know how to cut a curve.

01212_lkYgxloU2BF_600x450.jpg

01313_78uHcaL6KOJ_600x450.jpg

00v0v_cJDvePVspKa_600x450.jpg

"I am selling an extremely nice custom built poker table with 8 chairs. The Poker table seats up to 10 people, however I only have 8 chairs. This is not a poker table you throw out in the garage.. this is a show piece and a very expensive piece of furniture. Just to give you an idea of the chairs you can Google Hathaway Games Kingston gas Poker chair with Walnut wood. The chairs alone were $3,000,(for all 8) JUST THE CHAIRS. Each chair is a gas chambered chair so when you roll yourself up to the poker table you can adjust the height of the chair to your comfort level. The poker table has a custom raised playing surface wrapped with the same felt you play on in Las Vegas. As you can see there are 10 cup holders and they were custom made bigger to fit a wine glass. If you were to buy this exact table, pay shipping, buy the chairs that come unassembled, pay to have them assembled you would spend $6,000. This poker table sits as a show piece in a $1.5 million dollar home. Please do not contact me unless you are a serious buyer. Moving it will be difficult, it is heavy and solid."

http://houston.craigslist.org/fuo/5221296112.html

I cannot slam it for fugliness, but you would have to become a master card pitcher to make sure the cards did not fly off the surface exposing them time after time after time...

"I am selling an extremely nice custom built poker table with 8 chairs. The Poker table seats up to 10 people, however I only have 8 chairs. This IS a poker table you throw out in the GARBAGE...

Fixed.

Keep the legs though I guess.

I dig the chairs on that one.

The table itself isn't necessarily fugly but you can get a hell of a lot more bang for your buck for the money

I like the rug

I'm frankly embarrased by how much time I spent on this, but it appears that the rug used to be available from a site called touchofclass.com. It was called the Reno style, and they also sold a round one, but they don't sell either anymore.

Here's a place where I found a listing for it, but you get a 404 error if you follow the link to the TOC website.

http://www.polyvore.com/reno_game_room_area_rug/thing?id=14527746

It was much cheaper than I thought it would be.

Sad to say.... This is a table I've played on... This is located in a local bar, that hosts games a couple times a week. Granted, it's padded, but if the little star-nuts don't grab your arm hairs, or the chips don't get lost in the awesome "iconic" (as it's been described to me) felt, then cup-holders will certainly steal your chips from time to time...

image.jpeg

Sad to say.... This is a table I've played on... This is located in a local bar, that hosts games a couple times a week. Granted, it's padded, but if the little star-nuts don't grab your arm hairs, or the chips don't get lost in the awesome "iconic" (as it's been described to me) felt, then cup-holders will certainly steal your chips from time to time...

View attachment 18385

Looks like a quilt from Dollar General.

View attachment 18385
hahaha...iconic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom