Fugly Poker Table Thread (10 Viewers)

“Well Custom Built” only $1,800.00 Came down a little on price.... from $1800 to $185 (If price was all that was holdin' ya back)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/226705163475638/?mibextid=6ojiHh

View attachment 1208803
IMG_5269.jpeg

View attachment 1214482
Heirloom? Shoulda let this one get buried with Grandpa…

That picture is hurting my head. Why is the felt covering the cards at the bottom? Is that felt actually real or (badly) photoshopped to cover something even worse? Were there more pics?

I can't just can't work it out - looks weird. Reminds me of

aPc8FbQ.png

That picture is hurting my head. Why is the felt covering the cards at the bottom? Is that felt actually real or (badly) photoshopped to cover something even worse? Were there more pics?

I can't just can't work it out - looks weird. Reminds me of

aPc8FbQ.png
It is a table “topper“ standing vertically on it’s side so the angle just makes it look like the felt covers that section.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1334373457451598/

It is a table “topper“ standing vertically on it’s side so the angle just makes it look like the felt covers that section.

I get it's a topper on it's side but I'm not at all convinced that felt is real - really looks badly shopped in to me. The edges are dead straight and really crisp - doesn't look right at all.

I get it's a topper on it's side but I'm not at all convinced that felt is real - really looks badly shopped in to me. The edges are dead straight and really crisp - doesn't look right at all.
I linked it for you in the prior post. You even get a short video of the heirloom

I linked it for you in the prior post

Thanks.

I think I get it but man even with the extra images it's a struggle to get a feel for it. Couldn't he just hold the camera straight and not be so darn close. Even the 1sec video clip was wtf?

And it's tiny. What a mess - smh.

The 1 second video! that's the selling point! I've always said 30 seconds was too long for commercials. 1 second videos are the future!!!
That was the premise for the very first episode of Max Headroom! The new commercials called blipverts, compressed a 30 second commercial into 3. The end result on the viewers was not conducive to repeat (or any) viewership.

(yep... I'm old and a bit of a nerd. I'm commenting on a post referencing obscure Max Headroom knowledge. I'm somehow OK with that, :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

Sure, people laugh, but that's the best table I've seen... provided you own have a set of chips on the Heptagon in Circle mold.

Also known as the Hic. :ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom