Glimpse into a poker chip factory (57 Viewers)

so what i'm getting from this thread is, you guys collectively managed to ruin something that should have been fun and interesting? nice.
2000s it wasnt me GIF

Yes exactly. Whatever you do, don't go read the posts and thread itself to form your own opinion.

I guess to be serious for a second, the fact is people were positive, excited, and do want to see and hear the knowledge, but for whatever reason OP has and is going full WW. There was nothing unreasonable besides people having a bit of fun or wanting to see more, like always. I'm sure people will still react favorably to further background, but no need to start worshiping anyone or treat them like a martyr. I'll leave it all at that, as again, it's not that serious despite that it would be very cool to learn more.
He should create a super secret club where you can view the photos by subscription membership only. Oh wait.

so what i'm getting from this thread is, you guys collectively managed to ruin something that should have been fun and interesting? nice.

No .. I ruined it with my unreasonable demands and lack of patience. Facts

Yes exactly. Whatever you do, don't go read the posts and thread itself to form your own opinion.

since i was apparently too subtle - i used the term "collectively" to encompass both the OP and the commenters.

I was turned off by feeling like I was being held hostage for likes.

I also accept @TheChipVault's explanation that he was just trying to to make sure there was interest in the process.

It's water under the bridge now...

That was a mild turnoff. Worse was the pouting afterwards. The mental acrobatics in his justification post, however, turned it into comedy.

That was a mild turnoff. Worse was the pouting afterwards. The mental acrobatics in his justification post, however, turned it into comedy.
Did you seriously just take the time to respond to WedgeRocks post, but didn’t like it? It’s worth a reply but not an updoot!?

What a dick.

(Please don’t reply to this until you’ve added to my accounts stash of ‘doots)

Meh, if extremely sparse pics are hidden behind a demand for likes and followed up by a hissy-fit set off by basically nothing I'm not going to sit here and beg for more like a wittle puppy. I remember someone else taking their ball and going home from some extremely limited and tame push-back as well. Survived that too. Chips aren't that huge of a deal; this should all be fun. Let's not take ourselves too seriously.
Felt like being slowrolled without seeing the nuts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom